Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Why wouldnt we be able to have it as prot? This could be the way they intend to make up for our lack of a magic dmg cd.

I'm not that thrilled, because 30% of overall dmg burst is a nerf to a PvE damage regadless how much they're gonna buff our main attacks. At least increase its time from 6 secs? Oh, wait that would make "Sudden Death" less useful.

I wonder if we get some time to the point that actually using 1.5 GCD for 70% Arp what lasts for 6s is actually worse than keeping the GCD priority on main abilities. I'm glad it's not down to 50% though.

And for Arms rotation it's quite fun (...not) that they're giving you an ability what everyone else is gonna complain, if you don't play attention to tanks hp all the time or some cooldown phase.

Just don't see it working so well, except for PvP, since if you want to do good dps at arms, you're using every proc you get and you're watching your timers closely aka tunnelvision - where on fury you just wait for the 2 abilities to go on and only need to check for flurry. And because already being the free interrupt bot it's not so fun to be dependant on raid using some health buffs too. Atm it looks like it's going to be useable for all stances since it's a lvl 83 learned skill, so I'm not that worried about it yet.

Edit: and in addition that is a direct nerf to a Execute phase if you're a warrior, so I wonder if they took that in count...
    Last edited by Kankipappa; 2011-02-24 at 03:14 PM.

according to http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...ms-coming-soon

"Rallying Cry (new ability) is available from trainers at level 83. It temporarily grants the warrior and all party or raid members within 30 yards 20% of maximum health for 10 seconds. After the effect expires, the health is lost. It has no cost, no stance requirements, and is not on the global cooldown. It has a 3-minute cooldown, but also shares a cooldown with Last Stand."