15+ Year Old Account

i thought you guys paid for New content...

obviously looking at 4.1 stuff, there isn't really anything new at all, i think maybe you guys are getting ripped off, don't you think? i dunno that's just what i'm thinking currently, seems like 4.1 seems like a huge amount of rehashed content, blizzard clearly arn't really trying, maybe you should make a complaint?
    Last edited by Baygon; 2011-02-24 at 11:28 AM.
    Unfortunately, until the people at Blizzard take time to quit explaining why they are right and anyone who disagrees is wrong, they are not going to even hear everyone speaking out desperately trying to warn them the ship is sinking.
    the problems driving players from WoW aren't content or the age of the game, the problem is how the game experience and design philosophy are being undermined by Blizzard's hubris and greed.

I think they moved their best peeps over to work on "Titan", thus leaving WoW in the hands of their noobs, just making sure they pitch out enough content to keep us playing until Titan is ready to "take over"!

Conspiracy theory at it's finest, yay me!

Personally, i dont pay for new content, i pay to play a game i enjoy. Some of the most fun times were to solo/2man old raids etc, level alts, all that. Besides, the patch notes are nowhere new complete, and already we have new mounts, new pets for hunters, and new ways to enjoy some very loved instances.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or so many of ya'll were crying over ZG and ZA mounts that blizzard just gave in like normally and are bringing it back, just so ya'll can whine about something else.
    "True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "wise men speak because they have something to say; fools speak because they have to say something"

Quote Originally Posted by Baygon View Post
    obviously looking at 4.1 stuff, there isn't really anything new at all, i think maybe you guys are getting ripped off, don't you think? i dunno that's just what i'm thinking currently, seems like 4.1 seems like a huge amount of rehashed content, blizzard clearly arn't really trying
    I don't feel ripped off at all, those are 5 man dungeons nothing more, also it seems like they are similar to SFK and DM which too me sounds nice since I loved the heroic version of both of them. Sure Ragnaros is coming back but it's likely that this new fight is nothing like the original one.

15+ Year Old Account
    ZG actually has a current lore reason to return and so does ragnaros. Not sure about ZA

Quote Originally Posted by Baygon View Post
    obviously looking at 4.1 stuff, there isn't really anything new at all, i think maybe you guys are getting ripped off, don't you think? i dunno that's just what i'm thinking currently, seems like 4.1 seems like a huge amount of rehashed content, blizzard clearly arn't really trying, maybe you should make a complaint?
    why do you care?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't pay for shite. However, I RENT server space, if I feel that it's worth 15$ a month. And I loved ZG (comes with new lore), I've never been to ZA, and Firelands is NOT recycled. It's a new dungeon with same boss.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Deleted
    "I am above you all, for I do not play this silly game. But I do still hang around community fansites and keep up to date with the latest news because, well, I'm quite lonely."

ZA and ZG return are both very welcome imo. As they are slated to be heroic 5-man dungeons only, who really cares?

And the only revisitation with Firelands raid is Ragnaros, and even he's changed completely. Why are you upset?

List of Old Bosses in ZG:
    High Priestess Jeklik
    High Priest Venoxis
    High Priestess Mar'li
    Bloodlord Mandokir
    Gahz'ranka (summoned)
    High Priest Thekal
    High Priestess Arlokk
    Jin'do the Hexxer
    Hakkar the Soulflayer

List of New Bosses in Zul'Gurub on Heroic difficulty 4.1
    Gub,
    Mortaxx
    Kaolema
    Mor'Lek
    the Florawing Hive Queen
    Lost Offspring of Ghaz'Ranka
    Gurubashi Master Chef

Looks new to me.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Nothing good will come of this post. If you disagree with it being closed, drop me a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seekzor View Post
    I don't feel ripped off at all, those are 5 man dungeons nothing more, also it seems like they are similar to SFK and DM which too me sounds nice since I loved the heroic version of both of them. Sure Ragnaros is coming back but it's likely that this new fight is nothing like the original one.
    this, exactly this, whats with all the QQ about rehashed content that isn't really being rehashed at all, some people seriously need to wise up and actually READ the friggin patch notes