Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Macor View Post
    Btw Mihir got a question about specific encounter and that is Chima i seam to get around 10%+ dodged Shreds witch is totally strange,talked to a guildie(combat rogue) he has same issue missing specials(we all know rogue misses only white dmg) and my hit is around 5,5% or so with changed cloak in same raid tho i did went up in top 5 near end of fight but on few silly wipes i was at 13-20% dodged and 5-10% missed Shreds!!!!!! any known issue about encounter coz i see fury warr/hunters/mages dont have any problems at all and yes i was at his back aka tanked left and i was far right from raid group and it is 25mans tho
    Pff can't post armory link you can check Macorcina,Auchindoun EU
    1. Hit doesn't help with dodges, only with misses. You need expertise.
    2. Small sample size is small. We call things like that bad luck. Especially on wipes the sample size is small.

Quote Originally Posted by Durion-ZdC View Post
    1. Hit doesn't help with dodges, only with misses. You need expertise.
    2. Small sample size is small. We call things like that bad luck. Especially on wipes the sample size is small.
    And whole "sticky" says forget about hit/exp totally :P but anyway thx for constructive post unlike Andaja's L2P
    And ofc i don't count "Feud" for non-stacking that is normal part of encounter "NONO stacking" is for rest of fight and even dbm puts up range checker on every fight(unless you disable it) so no splash effect/dmg involved(except during feud). And i was "shocked" to see 26%dodged+26%missed in start of fight.

And i was "shocked" to see 26%dodged+26%missed in start of fight.
    There is no way you had 26% dodge on shred in a fight consistently. If you are referring to one time, then you should be able to see that it is random. A boss only has 6.5% change to dodge your attacks, but a 83% chance to miss with caustic slime debuff (Chimaeron only). You are saying that you are continuously experiencing 4 times the amount of dodges than expected with 0 expertise, and that is just false. FALSE I SAY!

Edit: Are you wiping about a minute into the fight because you guild clearly has no idea what they are doing? If so, you could experience 25% dodge to shred if you only shredded like 20 times and were unlucky enough to have 5 of them dodge.
    Last edited by leofric; 2011-02-25 at 05:12 PM.

lol awesome thread, it's like 95% of all ferals can't speak english, explains why the class is so easy to play.

Deleted
    And whole "sticky" says forget about hit/exp totally :P but anyway thx for constructive post unlike Andaja's L2P
    You're welcome. But I didn't mean that you have to get expertise in order to be a good cat. I just meant that this is the only way to minimize dodges. A dodged attack isn't that bad like it is for a warrior. You get 80% energy back. But the priority list can be hard some times with high amounts of dodge and miss.

Deleted
    You can shred on all those fights mate, just possition yourself well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrionlol View Post
    lol awesome thread, it's like 95% of all ferals can't speak english, explains why the class is so easy to play.
    Not even a furry myself, but this comment just makes me understand why dk's have a reputation of being small brainless kids =)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrionlol View Post
    It made me laugh, and I'm a Feral Druid. (And just remember that our DPS rotation in Wrath was so convoluted that it caused serious brain damage.)