Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    It beats what we got when WOTLK came out:
    A rehashed raid from a couple of years back and 2 raids that were just one single room.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see why people should complain about Zul'Gurub and Zul'Aman seeing that their item level will restrict them from accessing them. I can't understand why most of you would complain when you aren't even viable for end game content. It's funny because most of the players posting who aren't against it have actually experienced Cataclysm endgame content. When I say endgame I mean raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by G l o w y r m View Post
    Buildings usually look the same throughout, not sure what you want done about that. ICC had wings, BWD kinda has wings but just really small, Bastion is the only true linear one.
    Here's an exercise: Pick up a piece of paper and draw the layout of all raids of the current tier. Easy, isn't it? Now do the same for Kara. See the difference?

They took old ideas, slapped some new graphics on them, gave them new stories and made them enjoyable. I'd rather have 'new old' content than no new content.

I don't think some of you understand how long it takes to make a dungeon from scratch...

Back in the day, Blizzard's big content patches usually consisted of either one 5 man dungeon or one 40 man raid. There was no in between and it was usually the (hardcore) raiders who benefited - I can assure you that very people even step foot in Naxx60.

People should be happy that on top of both a completely new 5 man dungeon and 25/10 man raid, they're adding two more dungeons as a bonus. Two great instances which people have always loved.

Sheesh, can't please everyone now can we...

I like seeing the story progress as the game goes on. This includes instnaces. It makes no sense to have killed the LK and then go back and suddenly Razorfen Kraul is pre BC.

ZG and ZA are invaded and wiped out. It makes sense that new people will come and inhabit those places, and there will be new stories taking place. I enjoyed going back to Dead Mines and seeing VC's daughter is just as crazy as her old man.

I really wish these threads would end. I personally love the nostalgia of recycling old content mixxed in with new mechanics. I only have to assume that the haters in this case either didn't care for the prevoius content (for any number of reasons) or never played it. The instances/raids are not boring, their stories are developed, and the content was/still is still great.
    Please stop with the "Simpsons did it, Simpsons did it."

The creativity in fights are a lot better and a major improvement from previous encounters, even ICC. There are no "normal" fights, with Valiona and theralion, Maloriak and Magmaw as arguably the only exceptions.

ICC had many of these fights, Marrowgar, maybe LDW, Saurfang, Rotface, Festergut, Lana'thel and maybe even Sindragosa.

All fights in 4.0 are unique:
    Chimaeron, you cannot die!
    Atramedes, fight while keeping track of your sound.
    Omnitron, different bosses, different tactics, overlapping eachother.
    Nefarian, 2 Dragons, swimming in lava, splitting groups and reviving adds!
    Conclave, 3 bosses out of range of eachother.
    Halfus, total of 12 different setups, and even more solutions!
    Council, the HP mechanic is really cool, and their abilities match eachother, making you use one against another.
    Cho'gall, adds becoming more adds, you have to place adds where you want adds later, + the corruption meter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emothianes View Post
    Omg dude vanilla was so awesome because I was awesome and other people weren't awesome and it made me happy to be special because it was so awesome and I was happy.
    Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass!