Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sooo pleased with the Hunter pet taming change (idk what to refer to it as, you know what I mean though). Will be nice to be able to pick pet models I like rather than just going for the one that will require the least leveling when tamed (yeah I'm lazy). Very good change

I think that Blizzard is totally clueless.
    Each time they make an announcement, they screw it up.

Recent notable screw ups...
    -Deterrence
    -Multi-trapping
    -Aspect dancing
    -The recent pet level comment for 4.1
    -0.5 sec hidden cast time
    -Master's Call
    -Master's Call again

Every day they say something, whether it be in patch notes or blue post, they continuously slap us in the face with misinformation or kick us in the balls with an unnecessary nerf.

The sad part is that, my hunter is my only lvl 85 and I desperatly want to abbandon this sinking ship but each time I level an alt, it gets to lvl 70ish. I cant stomach leveling through wrath again lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Explosive trap is just a new visual imo. Currently there is a similar looking spell effect from a mage/lock/some other class that I can't recall.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Since this is PTR can you all please join me as a team in asking them to remove some of the harsher surv nerfs? It will be a pretty useless class once they nerf the AOE (which they stated was their intention for 4.1, to nerf AOE).......

Quote Originally Posted by Lilyana View Post
    stated intention
    Blizz lies.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoylie View Post
    Blizz really should start playing a hunter..

When you tame a pet it is only 3 levels below you, not 5 <.<;
    they did it, and deleted their test account something around 4 years ago

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ilo View Post
    @Hyolith: They did. And even if you missed gfx for that, addons would come to the rescue (;

And for me, after reading new spell effect, changed graphics of those skills came to mind first.
    Ah ok, thanks for that. I've never been very big into pvp so I've never really noticed, or bothered to look or find out.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    If i see people spreading rumours that hunter is ok and hunter is op this time round I'll just buy a cake and eat it all and get really fat and cry in a corner. Since frankly, surv scales horrible and I want it fixed if they're nerfing aoe as it says on mmo's front page... sv without any aoe needs buffs.

There is 1 change that isn't on the front page of this site, which has been said several times.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/2356431#blog

Hunters

Deterrence no longer requires a melee weapon to be equipped.
    Explosive Trap now has a new spell effect.
    Master's Call now has a new spell effect.
    Tame Beast now tames pets to match the hunter's level, rather than 3 levels below

OMG! this haven't seen before, it is totally new and amazing and... WAIT A MINUTE!

Yes, once again, it looks like Blizz is using Deterrance once again saying "it can do this now but it won't really"
    It is a thousand times better to have common sense without education than to have education without common sense.

"you are the offspring of some deformed idiot savant super-villain who an unfortunate belief in the pull-out method"

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm ignoring deterrence discussion because "I'll believe it when I see it."

Aren't "spell effects" just the graphics? Like, what the spell looks like? I'm pretty sure that's what that means.

•Tame Beast now tames pets to match the hunter's level, rather than 5 levels below.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deleted
    Yes, once again, it looks like Blizz is using Deterrance once again saying "it can do this now but it won't really"
    No this time this means that you can always pop Deterrence. Last time it didnt say that.

Deleted
    /sigh it is retarded changes like these to the hunter class that have led me to change main from a kick ass, face nuking SV hunter to a resto druid. Someone shoot me in the face with explosive shot? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Daillew View Post
    /sigh it is retarded changes like these to the hunter class that have led me to change main from a kick ass, face nuking SV hunter to a resto druid. Someone shoot me in the face with explosive shot? Thanks.
    I would, but then Blizzard would nerf it ... and I don't think we can take that chance.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.