View Poll Results: Will you keep Body and Soul after 4.1 releases if the current listed change makes it?

Voters
30. This poll is closed
  • Yes.The talent is still quite useful.

10 33.33%
  • No, I will spec into more healing throughput.

14 46.67%
  • No, I will spec more regeneration throughput.

3 10.00%
  • No, I am respeccing or rerolling. This change ruins holy completely.

1 3.33%
  • No, I am quitting World of Warcraft. This was the final straw.

2 6.67%
    15+ Year Old Account

Poll : Will you keep Body and Soul?

Body and Soul is having it's movement speed effect decreased from 60% to 25%. Naturally, with a nerf (no matter how utterly insignificant), the QQ has fallen upon us.

So, that being said, will you keep this talent if this change makes it to live? The options are listed in the poll (the last two are for what I like to call "the stereotypical over reactors"). Feel free to add additional input if you so choose.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Deleted
    The alternatives to B&S include Divine Touch/Rapid renew/Desparate Prayer/Blessed Resi. But I will probably pick up another talent. B&S in its current form is an excellent utility that is pretty much a must for any holy priest. But the planned reduction to just a 17% speed increase (for boot enchant users) makes the talent rather useless unless the new raid zones are packed with poison abilities.

Btw there are no regeneration throughput talents you can pick up instead (unless you have a weird spec). You are required to spend 31 point in the holy tree.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll most likely will pick up Divine Touch, but it's really too soon to say. It's only datamined information and is likely to change. Rerolling is another thing I'm considering, but not really because of the Body and Soul change. I've invested a lot in my priest, so rerolling would be hard, but it might be time for a change.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

Official PTR notes from Blizz:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/2356431

They make no mention of a nerf to Body & Soul.

Confirmed as tooltip error by blues. Datamined information is datamined.

Requesting thread lock.

Quote Originally Posted by [-Spiritus-] View Post
    Requesting thread lock.
    Seconded, as well as a lock for all 27 other B&S QQ threads.

Additionally, let's try to wait for more than datamined info (and perhaps the actual PTR to go up?) before we make a ridiculous amount of threads talking about rerolling and such. It happens every patch, stop stop

Deleted
    Yes.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    It's a tool tip error, no such change is being made.

Quote Originally Posted by Skarrd View Post
    Additionally, let's try to wait for more than datamined info (and perhaps the actual PTR to go up?) before we make a ridiculous amount of threads talking about rerolling and such. It happens every patch, stop stop
    People see early PTR changes before the PTR is even open and seem to think that they're absolute final changes. I really don't get it either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

The bigger question is - why post datamined info when it's not accurate? What do you think the response will be to things like this?

Blue post, change is not happening. Its an error.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...oul-nerf-in-41

The problem isn't datamined info. Boub has gotten a lot of interesting information earlier than Blizzard may have liked through datamining and analyzing the results. The problem is people latch onto individual things and cheer/complain about them rather than looking at trends. The trend seems to be to be nerfing bubble spam and remove Shadow Priest friendly dispels, the first of which obviously needed to be addressed, and the latter of which at least makes sense as no other non-healing spec can do that to my knowledge. That the B&S change didn't fit with any obvious trends, and in fact goes against several recently stated goals by Blizzard (ie, they want Holy using PWS, nerfing it really hurts Holy PVP), should have been a clue that something was fishy.

Either way, people just need to learn to take any datamined info with a grain of salt and at least hold their QQ until it's confirmed by Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by yjmark View Post
    The bigger question is - why post datamined info when it's not accurate? What do you think the response will be to things like this?
    That is kinda the point of datamined info. It isn't accurate by its nature. To not post datamined information means being late to the party on 100% of the information with 99% accuracy, when everyone else had the datamined info up well before hand with 95% accuracy.

In short, Site A ALWAYS has info up 8hours before Site B. Site A has a 95% accuracy record with its information. Site B has a 99% accuracy record with its information. Which site do you think gets more traffic?