Improved Hamstring?

Improved Hamstring now reduces the global cooldown on Hamstring by 0.5/1 seconds in addition to its current effects.
    This is quite an awesome buff imo, and a very well thought and good change for our snaring needs.

It allows us to quickly apply our root for 5 seconds within 1 second. Also since it can be dodge/parried its nice to just keep trying real quick until it lands.

Also if you wanted to play as a melee peeler, being able to quickly apply this to multiple targets will be awesome.

Also it increases our damage. While we may need to continue to apply much more often due to 8 second duration, the short cooldown is not a big sacrifice in damage anymore.

Now, just fix charge jumping!

Quote Originally Posted by Hokibukisa View Post

Now, just fix charge jumping!

This, please, this, so much this!!!

They have never really fixed charge!

Deleted
    I'm not sure if I like the direction these changes are going.

Damage of most specs is already too high and they continue buffing it. Even by taking more resilience into account, it's hard to imagine this will end up balanced in any way.

While the Hamstring changes are good, the 50% slow is still rather weak.

The best thing Blizzard can do at this stage is nerf every classes damage by a good 10-15% and then let the gear inflation play out.

Deleted
    i would swap the 30 sec root for 20% more snare,but the new change is nice since charge stun will be lower we need it,would be better of the gcd but oh well..