Synapse Springs Macro

I created a very simple macro

/use (whatever my gloves are that have Springs on them)
    /cast Crusader Strike

Everything works correctly, but the "that item is not ready" or "I can't use that yet" emote is pretty annoying.

I've done some digging around and from what I can tell there is no way to instruct the macro to ignore Synapse Springs if they are on CD. Is this correct or am I missing something?

I don't want to get into all the turning effects off or SFX files etc. If I have to deal I have to deal. Just wanted to make sure there isn't a simple command line I can toss i there.
    Raid Leading - it's the next best thing to playing every class and spec, you just can't push the buttons or move the mouse. That's why they die.

I use this

#showtooltip Lava Lash
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 0
    /use 10
    /cast Lava Lash
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 1

I didn't write the macro but from what i can understand it disables sfx first then activates the gloves, casts lava lash and clears the red fonted warning text and then enables sfx again.

So i suppose your macro should be like this:

#showtooltip Crusader Strike
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 0
    /use 10
    /cast Crusader Strike
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 1

yes i'm a shaman but you get the idea :P
    Last edited by fizbomizbo; 2011-02-24 at 08:37 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ticktac View Post
    I created a very simple macro

/use (whatever my gloves are that have Springs on them)
    /cast Crusader Strike

Everything works correctly, but the "that item is not ready" or "I can't use that yet" emote is pretty annoying.

I've done some digging around and from what I can tell there is no way to instruct the macro to ignore Synapse Springs if they are on CD. Is this correct or am I missing something?

I don't want to get into all the turning effects off or SFX files etc. If I have to deal I have to deal. Just wanted to make sure there isn't a simple command line I can toss i there.
    Just download Error Monster and you can turn off the sound and everything else related to not ready.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?