Deleted

Power Auras for Combat rogues

Is it possible to make an aura that functions as combo point counter and changes the colors of the points according to bandits guile buff? Anyone done this yet or can give me a quick how to. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaviana View Post
    Is it possible to make an aura that functions as combo point counter and changes the colors of the points according to bandits guile buff? Anyone done this yet or can give me a quick how to. Any help would be highly appreciated.
    I havent played combat for a while, but as far as I know the debuffs bandit's Guile is leaving are: "Deep insight" "Moderate Insight" and "Shallow Insight"

Best thing to do would be to form a line above your combo points (I am assuming you have your combo points formed with Power Auras) that will glow red/orange/green depending of the buff you have atm.

So first Power aura would be (select texture, color red blah blah) debuffs, on target, debuff name: Deep insight

Then copy/paste this aura 2 times and change only colour and debuff name on target...

I hope this helps...

Quote Originally Posted by Syzwick View Post
    I havent played combat for a while, but as far as I know the debuffs bandit's Guile is leaving are: "Deep insight" "Moderate Insight" and "Shallow Insight"
    It's not a debuff on target, it's a buff on you.

Ohhh sorry, havent played combat at all in cataclysm...

Anyway so: buff; on yourself...

Deleted
    Power Auras Guide

How I'd do it,

Combo Point Display: 5x "Combo Point" auras using traffic light rectangle textures (color: red, orange, yellow, light green, bright green) in a horizontal line.
    Bandit's Guile: 3x "Buff" auras using hollow rectangular border textures (color: red, yellow, bright green) around the Combo Point Display. If the rectangular border texture didn't look good, I'd use a line above the Combo Point Display, as suggested by Syzwick.

If you already know how to use Power Auras, it shouldn't take 5 minutes to setup the above.
    Last edited by mmoc83df313720; 2011-02-25 at 12:58 PM.

Deleted
    Thanks for you help will try out asap.

---------- Post added 2011-02-26 at 04:57 AM ----------

worked like a charm with your help Thanks again