4.0.6 Hunter stat prio

Hey guys. Apologies in advance for asking such a nooby question. What are the stat priorities for each hunter spec, in order of importance? For both PvE and PvP.

My Google skills fail me, can't find a single 4.0.6 guide. All I've gathered is that agi is the best -- but specifically what I'm looking for is a reforging priority.

I would love all of the listings, as I respec often for specific fights depending on what my guild needs, while keeping a PvE MS and PvP OS. My hunter just hit 85, first time playing one, so it'd be awesome to know stat priorities and why. Or if someone could point me in the way of a guide. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Glad View Post
    Hey guys. Apologies in advance for asking such a nooby question. What are the stat priorities for each hunter spec, in order of importance? For both PvE and PvP.

My Google skills fail me, can't find a single 4.0.6 guide. All I've gathered is that agi is the best -- but specifically what I'm looking for is a reforging priority.

I would love all of the listings, as I respec often for specific fights depending on what my guild needs, while keeping a PvE MS and PvP OS. My hunter just hit 85, first time playing one, so it'd be awesome to know stat priorities and why. Or if someone could point me in the way of a guide. Thanks!
    In most cases,
    Agility > Hit (to cap) > Crit > Haste > Mastery

I believe this is a general guideline to follow for all specs

http://elitistjerks.com/f74/

There is a seperate thread for each spec with pretty close to up-to-date information.

Quote Originally Posted by Warkol View Post
    In most cases,
    Agility > Hit (to cap) > Crit > Haste > Mastery

I believe this is a general guideline to follow for all specs
    Close but its Hit (to cap) > Agility > Crit > Haste > Mastery. You don't want any of your shots missing cause its a pretty big dps loss. The hard hit cap is only 8% which is very easy to get I think its around 940-980 Hit rating which really isn't that hard. Marksman or Survival is one of your best bets right now but, BM is pretty good if you want to try that out.

Thanks a lot, guys! So the stat prio is the same for each spec? That makes it incredibly convenient if you respec as often as me...

Didn't even think of EJ, despite it being open in a tab constantly. Man I feel slow today. >_>

BM is currently my MS, like it very much, though I don't like depending on a pet for such a large amount of my dps. Messed around with all three specs, but SV feels weak (although still fun) for anything outside of things like Magmaw and MM feels a bit clunky to play.