Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Go see Hendrix play.... /thread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    I would choose to not do annything changing things in the past could always fuck things up alot more
    or.... it could make them better!

---------- Post added 2011-02-25 at 06:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by shamann View Post
    Go see Hendrix play.... /thread
    on second thoughts... kill the guy who first said /thread. hate it when people do that

Deleted
    I would tell my self that i shouldnt start smoking.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    or.... it could make them better!

---------- Post added 2011-02-25 at 06:03 PM ----------

on second thoughts... kill the guy who first said /thread. hate it when people do that
    oh if only u could go back in time

Deleted
    I would hook up my mom with Neil Patrick Harris.

10+ Year Old Account
    i would go back and speak with the authors of the declaration of independence and the constitution and warn them of all the political corruption there will be in our time and help find a way to make sure the American people can stay free of the money grabbing politicians.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scratchee View Post
    I'd go to kill Hilter before he came into power.
    Have you played Command & Conquer: Red Alert? It's about what would happen then. Also, the best RTS games world have seen (until EA destroyed Westwood Studios).

I'm not sure if it's legal within this game to pick a time I'm not sure of exactly, but I'd go back to when mankind was forming it's first organized religion, and show them what we can do with science. I'm not saying that it would reduce killing or suffering in any way, I'd just like to see what would have changed if for the last 10,000 years people had not assumed a magical force holding everything together.

Deleted
    I'd somehow stop a war. Or every war. War ain't good.

---------- Post added 2011-02-25 at 07:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by groovecode View Post
    I'm not sure if it's legal within this game to pick a time I'm not sure of exactly, but I'd go back to when mankind was forming it's first organized religion, and show them what we can do with science. I'm not saying that it would reduce killing or suffering in any way, I'd just like to see what would have changed if for the last 10,000 years people had not assumed a magical force holding everything together.
    Oh and that. Totally that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strakha View Post
    I'd probably go back to warn Jesus that Judas was going to be a real douchebag.
    according to the bibel (bible? not sure how it is spelled in english) Jesus knew.

I would go back to the start of time, asuming such a thing has ever existed. Knowing just what happened would help me understand everything better, and perhaps aid me in changing something in this time that would save more people than stopping any war could.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravlon View Post
    Have you played Command & Conquer: Red Alert? It's about what would happen then. Also, the best RTS games world have seen (until EA destroyed Westwood Studios).
    Nope, but it sounds interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    I would choose to not do annything changing things in the past could always fuck things up alot more
    I think I might agree with this. Everything that is, is the result of something that was. How do you know what you're changing wont create more problems in the future or eliminate the future of something important.

hmmmm i'd go back to yesterday for the awesome quesadilla i made.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I went back in time and changed something major, like killing Adolf Hitler before he came to power, who would know distorted our would be? WWII will probaly just be traded over with something equally horrifying.

Its best to leave the past in the past.
    Then he fapped to his own pseudo-intellectualism and no one ever loved him. Ever.

The End

Deleted
    Save Cliff Burton from death.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would go back to 6 May 2002, and save Pim Fortuyn. He was a politican who assassinated because he said things some people didnt like, so they simply shot him in his head and chest.

I might also warn the Goverment for 9/11 or show the world what really happend at 9/11. Because I only will believe 9/11 was an inside job if their is clear and strict evidence of a setup.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dblx View Post
    I'd go to kill Stalin before he came into power.
    I agree totally.

key to the lottery? hello?
    Everytime you whine, blizzard lags a server.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Penric View Post
    Since everyone else is taking care of the heavy stuff, I would go back in time and tell myself to not get married to my ex.

this right here... winner!

Quote Originally Posted by Scratchee View Post
    I'd go to kill Hilter before he came into power.
    this.

Also i'd go tell the poor people of Hiroshima,Nagasaki and Pearl Harbor to get the hell out of the respective zone