Feral Tank, Power Aura help

Hey, trying to see if anyone with more experience than me can help out. I'd like to setup a power aura for maul to pop up, but only when I have 70+ rage and maul is available (ie; not on cooldown). If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it.

PS; Also use TellMeWhen for some things so if it's possible there I could go that route. Still need the two factors for it though. Rage>70 only show when available.
    Last edited by Fudge; 2011-02-25 at 10:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as i know, powerauras cant track 2 completely different conditions like that.
    Maul has a short cooldown (3 seconds?) so in my opinion its pointless to track when its available, the timer should be on your head.
    As far as tracking rage above 70, thats fairly simple and its one of the predefined conditions.

What you can do is make 2 different auras with different colors, like blue and red, and use maul when the aura shows purple. But personally i would only track rage.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

Deleted
    Yeah track rage and you are fine. The short cooldown isn't even worth mentioning. You can still macro it with a modifier in your normal attacks. Or am I wrong here? ^^

it possible, theres something about it on the power aura wiki. basically you need 2 auras - one for the rage requirement and one for maul. hide the one for the rage and tell the maul aura to check for the rage aura first. I'll see if i can dig it out.

edit: from the curse page:

Matching Multiple Conditions
    You can do this currently by chaining auras together e.g.

1. Set-up Aura1 with the first condition (e.g. Greatness) (you will probably need to disable this one, hint SHIFT-click)
    2. Mouse-over Aura1 to get its ID number
    3. Set-up Aura2 with the aura/animation you want and the second condition (e.g. Unholy Strength)
    4. Put Aura1's ID into the second textbox
    5. Now Aura2 will only trigger if Aura1 & Aura2's conditions are met
    Last edited by rimmer; 2011-02-25 at 03:32 PM. Reason: found it.

I'll have to double check later, but you should simply be able to use a Cooldown aura with the condition of >70 rage. I will check it out when I am home and post anything I come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by rimmer View Post
    it possible, theres something about it on the power aura wiki. basically you need 2 auras - one for the rage requirement and one for maul. hide the one for the rage and tell the maul aura to check for the rage aura first. I'll see if i can dig it out.

edit: from the curse page:

Matching Multiple Conditions
    You can do this currently by chaining auras together e.g.

1. Set-up Aura1 with the first condition (e.g. Greatness) (you will probably need to disable this one, hint SHIFT-click)
    2. Mouse-over Aura1 to get its ID number
    3. Set-up Aura2 with the aura/animation you want and the second condition (e.g. Unholy Strength)
    4. Put Aura1's ID into the second textbox
    5. Now Aura2 will only trigger if Aura1 & Aura2's conditions are met
    Thank you, you're the best :-) Worked great, I know it's a small thing, but seeing the aura spazzing at me when it's on c/d is annoying.. albeit 2 seconds of annoying at a time.