General Vezax missing?

Hi all, we just went for glory of the ulduar raider 10man with about 5 guys, cleared all the hardmodes so far and just killed algalon (3mins, whole raid standing for big bang )
    Anyway, all we need now is General Vezax chiev and then Yogg + 0, but General Vezax isnt there! He just hasnt spawned it seems. Is this a bug? whats going on here?
    We are standing in his room as i speak!

all i can say is put in a ticket for it. have you tried going out of instance and reseting it? might have to kill trash again but he might be there. also check your raid id and see if anyone killed vezax already that also could be the problem

Deleted
    Just killed him, so he's still there. Did you remember to kill the Keepers?(maybe the door was open before)

We've tried a "soft reset" and noone has been inside ulduar in months. Im making a ticket, this is weird, and extremely frustrating as i want my drake! noaw!

All the bosses are dead except for General and Yogg

10+ Year Old Account
    it seems when you go straight to algalon (and kill him), the remaining bosses dissapear and need to wait for the reset. happened to me also
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    it seems when you go straight to algalon (and kill him), the remaining bosses dissapear and need to wait for the reset. happened to me also
    that is good to know

After our 6th reset the trash and the boss have spawned, thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by Orangalo View Post
    After our 6th reset the trash and the boss have spawned, thanks guys
    Sounds like your resets did nothing. What happened most likely was a "soft reset" by the instance it self.

You are probably right, but it doesnt hurt to think that I fixed it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Glory of the Ulduar raider only requires Yogg+1, not Yogg+0 IIRC.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Agallochh View Post
    Glory of the Ulduar raider only requires Yogg+1, not Yogg+0 IIRC.
    They might be doing what my guild did and are simply getting the Guild Achievement down as they are at it.

Then again, rereading the OP, I guess they aren't. Yogg-0 with 5 is going to be difficult, as even 1 light is still very open to screw ups. Far more so than Heroic Lich King has become.
    Last edited by feigning; 2011-02-26 at 12:00 AM.
    There are so many frivolous things in this world.