moonkins -spirit for treants?

recently, I have been wondering if the talent that gives moonkins hit affects the treants as well, or if you need to have a decent amount of hit for the treants to be able to constantly hit the target. I have read through EJ and have tried to see if they have any comment on it, but so far i cant find anything.
    any advice or comments is greatly appreciated

10+ Year Old Account
    Spirit to hit does not effect treants. For that reason some druids will reforge to hit instead of spirit as necessary.

There has actually been a bit of argument about this, people say different things. In the end the difference in dps is so incredibly minor it really doesn't matter either way.

If you play resto at all with some of your boomkin gear - reforge spirit. If you don't use that gear for resto - reforge hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkiper View Post
    If you play resto at all with some of your boomkin gear - reforge spirit. If you don't use that gear for resto - reforge hit.
    Yeah that answers your thread lol.

Spirit imo is not that important for a healer if you know how to use flasks/potions/play your class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Faken View Post
    I sometimes worry about the kinds of people who frequent use gaming forums....they always of the uh...err...stranger variety

before this though, i would reforge my hit to spirit, just because of the increased mp5 during fights means i was more of a raid utility where i could use innervate on heals instead of myself, but now im not too sure.
    and yes i agree with sillabear, its only a minor dps difference

Quote Originally Posted by e3skape View Post
    before this though, i would reforge my hit to spirit, just because of the increased mp5 during fights means i was more of a raid utility where i could use innervate on heals instead of myself, but now im not too sure.
    and yes i agree with sillabear, its only a minor dps difference
    wowhead.com/spell=85101

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by glycerethe View Post
    wowhead.com/spell=85101

LOL
    thats a resto ability....