Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greivence View Post
    I wasn't being dispelled of Roots in the fight which negated my ability to interupt his roots cast :| And he was instant casting cyclone whenever i was in melee ranged. I do think he was doing only bash in bear form as you stated though.

Basically i need my priest to dispel more efficiently. Thank you for the feedback.
    Just to put the other posters comments into context; Cyclone has a 1.7s cast time and can only be made instant once every 2 minutes by means of the Nature's Swiftness spell, so you should (almost) always have the opportunity to interrupt it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Supernex View Post
    Calling out a buffoon for being a buffoon is not trolling. For your edification, I play(ed) Priest, Lock, Rogue, Druid, DK in arena, and managed to hit glad in S3 on both my Rogue and Priest, (but this was before I got married and now have two kids...MUCH less playing time these days needless to say.) The lock is only 83 currently BTW.
    level up bro! join the QQ about frost mages so we can get the spec removed! FIGHT THE POWA

---------- Post added 2011-02-26 at 09:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by FeralDruid View Post
    Just to put the other posters comments into context; Cyclone has a 1.7s cast time and can only be made instant once every 2 minutes by means of the Nature's Swiftness spell, so you should (almost) always have the opportunity to interrupt it.
    I probably had ~15 cyclone interupts int he fight, but thats probably 20% of what he casted, cant get them all when your rooted 10yards away.

---------- Post added 2011-02-26 at 09:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Powell View Post
    First of all, pvp isnt balanced around 1v1 and 2v2

secondly, your calling everyone out on their stuff, while you don't even remotely know what the hell you or your partner does or is suppose to do...
    This is such an incredibly L2P issue, your partner can both dispel Faerie Fire and Roots, your partner can also Fear, Mind Control and offensivly dispell very effectivly.

You are obviously also just tunnel visioning the druid while he has hots on him, most likely not even bothering to switch between targets with synergy CC from you and your partner.

And calling people out on "sub 2k rating" i highly doubt you even have 1600 rating if you couldnt even figure out half the sh*t mentioned in this post. my god.
    Did you read anything above me telling that to the lock? Or the post after the lock responded?

---------- Post added 2011-02-26 at 09:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Modify View Post
    pick up a mage for rmp and your problem is fixed.
    Already got a friend leveling

10+ Year Old Account
    ^ RMP is how to do it!
    "Control your own destiny or someone else will."

Quote Originally Posted by Greivence View Post

^ ...loving his sub 2k rating
    TROLLING:
    In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2]

Deleted
    Fear and the sheer amount of Rogue stuns, not to mention insane damage easily kill a Resto druid, what you worried about? Non-holy paladins healers aren't indestructible any more. Once you stun us, we're dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this for obvious reasons.

Don't make topics then troll everyone who posts in it.