Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Dude, you have some talent!

awesome job!

If you're looking to recapture nostalgia.. It's not going to happen.

Deleted
    Very pretty

Another reason why MMO-Champ sucks balls, they spoil a lot of peoples interest by datamining shit and getting it plastered all over WoW sites, sorry if you guys have to go ez mode and get everything figured out before you actually play but some people like to play games without knowing everything before they even log in, but you guys are a bunch of faggots who cannot play a game without some sort of "cheating". No wonder Blizzard doesnt give you guys any info before hand, well anymore at least (hello cata alpha) and hello why the worthless Bouboille didnt get VIP because he pissed BLizz off and went on to cry about it. God this website is a waste of space on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by insomnia423 View Post
    ANGRY ANGRY WORDS
    The thread is "Datamining the legendary staff" and you chose to click it and scroll through all the pages for info? Well you're to blame.

To OP, nice work.

Another reason why MMO-Champ sucks balls, they spoil a lot of peoples interest by datamining shit and getting it plastered all over WoW sites, sorry if you guys have to go ez mode and get everything figured out before you actually play but some people like to play games without knowing everything before they even log in, but you guys are a bunch of faggots who cannot play a game without some sort of "cheating". No wonder Blizzard doesnt give you guys any info before hand, well anymore at least (hello cata alpha) and hello why the worthless Bouboille didnt get VIP because he pissed BLizz off and went on to cry about it. God this website is a waste of space on the internet.
    It's spelled Boubouille.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    It's spelled Boubouille.
    Well played my friend, well played.

OT: Awesome looking staff, wondering what it will proc, and thank god it isnt a sword! (Too much trauma in wrath where all BiS caster pieces were SWORDS...and I cant use any of them...)
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    OT: Awesome looking staff, wondering what it will proc, and thank god it isnt a sword! (Too much trauma in wrath where all BiS caster pieces were SWORDS...and I cant use any of them...)
    Yeah but what if the top of the staff is actually the handle of a sword hidden in the base of the staff? Then you'd end up with a kick ass staff AND a sword, fighting demons Gandalf-style!

... For the record, no, it won't happen. (Before someone quotes me again and makes a news post out of it on random websites)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    the top of the staff is actually the handle of a sword hidden in the base of the staff
    :O BOUB SAID IT!
    it doesn't matter it's taken out of context, BOUB SAID THOSE WORDS!

"another reason"?
    what was the first?

10+ Year Old Account
    You could also not read the thread or look at websites like this. However that would imply you were not a dumbass to begin with.

Deleted
    Updated the first post, stage 1 of the weapon is now skinned and I removed all the [now] useless crap from the post.

Deleted
    Any chance to find other weapons skin digging there and there?
    GJ btw

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crociato View Post
    Any chance to find other weapons skin digging there and there?
    GJ btw
    Oh there are loads, shields, swords, wands, even pvp gear. But it takes quite a bit of effort to sort out all the pics for them and the legendary is the focus of this thread.

If I can find it then I am 100% sure Boubouille is sorting it all out to get posted on the front page some time soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh lawdy im getting REALLY excited here!

I'm really glad they didn't the Athiesh thing like many people thought.

the shaman hate in this thread makes me a sad panda. GJ on the data mining tho :-*

If One were to extend those little floaty things on the top of the staff out a little further... would this qualify as a two handed Axe?

Quote Originally Posted by Zarasthura View Post
    When I first learned that there would be a caster dps legendary, I leaped for joy. But.... seeing as it is caster staff legendary, it's assumed to be aimed at locks, mages, spriest, boomkin. No guild in their right mind would give it to an elemental shaman =(
    Why? Because they can use shields? Since Cataclysm casters can also enchant their off-hand. DPS wise.. well

10+ Year Old Account
    If it's a staff, that means it will also be usable by all healers apart from Paladins. Obviously it will be less useful to healers, but I'm guessing the itemization will be along the lines of Int+Stam+Crit+Haste+Spellpower along with some DPS proc. Aside from the proc, that'd still be useful to many healers that don't exactly need extra Spirit in their current gear.

Great job. Boub will be posting about this staff in due time.
    As a mage from a serious (heroic) raiding guild i'm a good candidate for this legendary. As soon as i saw the icons and this post i couldn't stop thinking about how i'm going to get it. I see a few obstacles ahead.

1-Getting the mats for the first part. This is a HUGE obstacle as it'll prob be like Shadowmourne. We'll have to get 20+ arcane orbs or whatever the currency is. I'm getting my alts ready to farm valor points. But mostly i have to make a lot of money. I currently sit on 10k. I'll need at least 60k to buy fast all the required mats. I really hope i don't have to buy things, but it's possible.
    2-Finishing *this* boss, do *this*quest. This isn't a major issue for our guild, we'll finish normal mode quickly and heroic in due time. But i doubt any heroic content will be required. It's possible tho.
    3-Waiting for the next patch. We can see this staff visual looks life sulfuron spire + ancient night elf wood + night elf arcane magic. Maybe we'll be able to complete it on 4.1, maybe not. We may have to wait till 4.2, cot:war of the ancients to get this done
    4-And of course the greatest obstacle is: GUILD CASTERS. We have great casters, it'll be a tough challenge to be the first, or among the first few, to get the staff. Being more present the next few months, presenting a notable dps above our average, showing how good and loyal i am to the guild, all this can help. Hiring Anton Chigurh to eliminate the other casters may help a bit too.

Deleted
    I quite like the first phase of it more then the others actually. I do like simplicity over flashy grandure.