Atiesh: Healers + Caster dps(some)
    Thunderfury: Mainly Tank's and Rogues
    Sulfuras: 2h melee dps
    Warglaives: Rogues mainly
    Thori'dal: Hunters
    Val'anyr: Healers
    Shadowmourne: Melee dps
    this one: Caster dps
    so ? only one that really can qq is feral druids.

Very nice job guys. Stuff like this is why I love this site so much
    Warlocks are what FDR was talking about
    Quote Originally Posted by OldHordeGlory View Post
    RAGNAROS: WOULD YOU LIKE THAT TOASTED?!
    Customer: Um, no thanks.
    RAGNAROS: TOO BAD! TASTE THE FLAMES OF SULFURON!

Quote Originally Posted by Luminar View Post
    If it's a staff, that means it will also be usable by all healers apart from Paladins. Obviously it will be less useful to healers, but I'm guessing the itemization will be along the lines of Int+Stam+Crit+Haste+Spellpower along with some DPS proc. Aside from the proc, that'd still be useful to many healers that don't exactly need extra Spirit in their current gear.
    A healer should NEVER get this over a DPS, though. Not in any circumstances.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidGX View Post
    A healer should NEVER get this over a DPS, though. Not in any circumstances.
    Oh come on, you don't even know what the proc is or what the stats are yet.

If it is "your damaging spells have a chance to increase your Intellect by 1500 for 15 seconds", then sure, your statement is accurate.

But for all we know, the proc may work great for healers.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

You guys make nerdy little kids like me proud. :)
    Check out my expansion concept, World of Warcraft: Whispers of Madness
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Brittle Bones now has a 50% chance to turn the target into a purple-wearing supervillain.

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post

If it is "your damaging spells have a chance to increase your Intellect by 1500 for 15 seconds", then sure, your statement is accurate.

but but but
    *pouts*

Looks great , good job on discovering it

Looks like a Wrath staff, but I really like the texture work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Deleted
    I think the staff will follow the example of Smourne and procs many little orbs that increase your int until they explode causing xxxxxx damage to the target.

Quote Originally Posted by Maerlimb View Post
    3-Waiting for the next patch. We can see this staff visual looks life sulfuron spire + ancient night elf wood + night elf arcane magic. Maybe we'll be able to complete it on 4.1, maybe not. We may have to wait till 4.2, cot:war of the ancients to get this done
    Maybe it doesnt mean anything, but since the data file names of all 3 staff phases have firelands in it, it seems more likely to be completed in 4.1?

Quote Originally Posted by halmotors View Post
    And who says it's going to be a caster DPS staff? You guys already had your time in the sun, I think it's time for a feral/hunter staff now.
    blizzard did at blizzcon last year...DERP..

Quote Originally Posted by Dread Pirate Roberts View Post
    Very nice job guys. Stuff like this is why I love this site so much
    Exactly what I was thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by insomnia423 View Post
    Another reason why MMO-Champ sucks balls, they spoil a lot of peoples interest by datamining shit and getting it plastered all over WoW sites, sorry if you guys have to go ez mode and get everything figured out before you actually play but some people like to play games without knowing everything before they even log in, but you guys are a bunch of faggots who cannot play a game without some sort of "cheating". No wonder Blizzard doesnt give you guys any info before hand, well anymore at least (hello cata alpha) and hello why the worthless Bouboille didnt get VIP because he pissed BLizz off and went on to cry about it. God this website is a waste of space on the internet.
    Ubad.Usad.Umad.Imglad.

Why be the hatin' mon... they be trollin'.....

10+ Year Old Account
    I won't even use this staff (I'm a tank) but this is still very exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post

Since its a dps caster item and was stated several times it will be that, i assume it wont be very beneficial for any healing spec. Still until we know more about the proc your statement is true. To be fair i hope its not beneficial for both since i dont want to go through the drama of a discussion and the qq it would cause when heals try to argue the use they get out of it.
    Last edited by Culexus; 2011-02-28 at 12:27 PM.

Deleted
    Your forgetting the most important thing, will this staff look good on an elemental shaman?

Cant wait for the stats/proc.

It will look awesome on a caster's back, I hope no gnomes ever get this.

Quote Originally Posted by Naaw View Post
    Just to stop the "my class got no legendary" qq:
    Atiesh: Healers + Caster dps(some)
    Thunderfury: Mainly Tank's and Rogues
    Sulfuras: 2h melee dps
    Warglaives: Rogues mainly
    Thori'dal: Hunters
    Val'anyr: Healers
    Shadowmourne: Melee dps
    this one: Caster dps
    so ? only one that really can qq is feral druids.
    Technically feral druids had Sulfuras, strength was a valid stat for them back then, although the chance on hit proc didn't work in shapeshift form, the 5 fire damage on attack equip did. Enhance shamans are in the same boat as feral druids, Sulfuras was a valid choice for them as well, but it's stats weren't very good.

I don't play wow for the loot so I really don't care.

Deleted
    Blizz may use the same approach that they took with Atiesh, the staff's stats would alter depending on the wielder - which would allow it to be used for Ferals/hunters/healers/casters etc.

Of course, being a warlock I hope they only put caster stats on it and definetely put a class restriction of mages/shadowpriests/druids/shamans/warlocks but thats just my biased opinion..

Quote Originally Posted by M4d2m0A View Post
    Technically feral druids had Sulfuras, strength was a valid stat for them back then, although the chance on hit proc didn't work in shapeshift form, the 5 fire damage on attack equip did. Enhance shamans are in the same boat as feral druids, Sulfuras was a valid choice for them as well, but it's stats weren't very good.

I don't play wow for the loot so I really don't care.
    Since feral druids werent even near viable at the time sulfuras was a current legendary i dont support this. No one wouldve ever given it to them. The only time i saw a feral druid in my vanilla raid was on patchwerk to eat the hateful strikes because of their ridiculous armor and hp (and only until we had enough t3 warris) and on jindo (i believe it was jindo that sheeped the tank in zg? not sure on this) beause bears were immune to his polymorph ability which pretty much trivialised the encounter. But even for that there were better options for a bear tank weapon than sulfuras (eg. Warden Staff or the Elementium Quest Reward hammer from aq40 or the feral hammer from the world boss dragons both mentioned hammers were introduced later in vanilla so you could take them out) so it wouldnt even be used in these two rare situations.
    Last edited by Culexus; 2011-02-28 at 12:57 PM.