Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    So maybe it will be from firelands...or a way to unlock the CoT zone maybe like AQ? Tho I really dout that.
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

Deleted
    *Drowls* That shit looks awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury: Hunters, Rogues and to a much lesser extent Fury/Arms Warriors
    Actually agility gear was frequently best in slot for warrior throughout vanilla into wotlk.

But in this case I can assure you there wasn't a single guild out there that was giving Thori'dal to anyone but a hunter when SWP was new and relevent content.

Golden Bow of Quel'Thalas was a much better stat stick anyways.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Vicarious gave their Thori'dal to a rogue, analogkid, over 2 app hunters way back when. It was all the rage on the forums. =D

From wowprogress:
    # Aug 7, 2008 Analogkid Vicarious acquired item Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury

world:
    US:
    realm:

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome work, keep going!

Oh come on, you don't even know what the proc is or what the stats are yet.

If it is "your damaging spells have a chance to increase your Intellect by 1500 for 15 seconds", then sure, your statement is accurate.

But for all we know, the proc may work great for healers.
    Disc Priest staff.

*nodnodnod*

Good thing i am not playing a caster of any Sort it looks like a giant Pitchfork with shiny elements.

Deleted
    Hope there's gonna be an agi version of it :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nouumad View Post
    Nicely Hope there will be a 1h legendary for restoshammies too! Would be awesome in arenas
    *cough* Vala'nir *cough*

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warchief94 View Post
    Shamans can GTFO, that would be like a titans grip warrior needing on a legendary feral druid staff inorder to be arms.
    Shamans will butt out if every class able to wield a 1hander + offhand do as well.. OH WAIT, that's every caster!

Unhappy

When will it the turn for feral druids to get a legendary weapon ?
    I WANT MY LEGENDARY STAFFF BLIZZZZZ... GIVE US SOME LOOOOVE

Guess we're not getting any legendary weapon anytime soon since we attack unarmed while shapeshifted hence no flashy weapon to brag about... BUT PLZ!

awesome job btw

10+ Year Old Account
    IMHO, Feral Druids and Elemental Shamen have gotten the least love when it comes to legendary weapons. Fury/Arms Warriors have gotten the most.
    Last edited by Fahrenheit; 2011-03-03 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Yeah but what if the top of the staff is actually the handle of a sword hidden in the base of the staff? Then you'd end up with a kick ass staff AND a sword, fighting demons Gandalf-style!
    Like Rutger Hauer in Blind Fury where he played the blind guy and his cane was really a sword!

If they put Mastery on this staff, I will slice someone in half >:C
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

any news as to which classes this will be available to exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Chireru93 View Post
    any news as to which classes this will be available to exactly?
    It's assumed to be all casters [dps] so Priest, Mage, Lock, Druid, Shammy.

WTF !!!! We want a sword not a staff ...

All the clases , unless mages and locks , have a legendary item which they can equip . We only have an stuff from WoW classic , the only legendary for us , and now they give them another legendary . It's unfair in my opinion
    Last edited by marcceballos; 2011-03-03 at 07:56 PM.

Just thought of a great use effect for this, if it was a healing staff, or if the quest gives a healing item.

Use: freezes all targets other than the caster within a x range in time, rendering them immune to damage and unable to act for y seconds.

It wouldn't be a stun, so it wouldn't interrupt or anything, but it would suspend action so the wielder could heal up anyone low etc. It would have a high cool down, obviously.

---------- Post added 2011-03-03 at 08:01 PM ----------

Came up with one for dps too

Use: Grants the caster "Timelessness", recording all spells cast for the next X seconds. When Timelessness fades, a mirage of history will spawn, repeating the recorded actions, dealing Y% of their original damage.

Could be use, or an ICD passive.

Marcceballos mages and warlocks can get Thunderfury, TF nolonger has the "Pala,Hunter,Rogue,Warrior" only thing.
    Pity Heal
    Unlimited range
    Channeled
    Baron Ashbury has pity on you, but only so he can continue inflicting pain! Heals all nearby enemies and allies for 5% health every 1 sec.
    Spellid 93705

When this is confirm official, this will be the nail in for Cataclysm to be changed into Casterclysm. Maybe it is now, but this will be that final piece to make sure of it (nice job on the datamining by the way). @u@
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*