Poll: Are you a clicker?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    clicked for 3/4 years...was doing fine but deep down I always knew keybinding would improve gaming but didnt care enough to do so until
    I keybinded and as with most stuff once you try something better you cant go back
    so I started with basic 11keys+shift for active keys
    a while later 11keys+shift+alt
    another while later 11keys+shift+alt+ctrl
    now im considering switching to a mouse with buttons on the side for more keybindingness
    back then I would have never thought myself able to play with that last part 11keys+ 3 modifiers but you do end up learning!

in the beginning you're like
    ''man Im playing like a monkey,why am I keybinding again?''
    then ''oh well still trying,but hey I noticed keybinding this kinda helps''
    then ''getting used to this,I might actually make it! still kinda miss my mouse''
    then ''I'm telling you,you dont know what you're missing mate,switch to keybinding your stuff,it WILL improve your gaming''

tip: theres this program called keytweaker,lets you change and move keys on your keyboard,I moved my ctrl to spacebar for easier access,so this might help out some people trying to keybind
    Last edited by mmocba4f7a59a4; 2012-11-28 at 02:37 AM.

No, because no clicker can or ever will be as fast as a person that uses key binds.

I clicked for a short period of time when I first started playing the game. I slowly transitioned to keybinding pretty much everything. I now have 30 unique keybind locations, not including shift, alt, and control modifiers. It took a while to transition, but I certainly feel much more responsive than I did when I first started doing PvP.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I generally laugh my butt off when i see a keyboard turner in a bg, because that generally means hes a clicker and easy prey

keybinding all the way

Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    in the beginning you're like
    ''man Im playing like a monkey,why am I keybinding again?''
    then ''oh well still trying,but hey I noticed keybinding this kinda helps''
    then ''getting used to this,I might actually make it! still kinda miss my mouse''
    then ''I'm telling you,you dont know what you're missing mate,switch to keybinding your stuff,it WILL improve your gaming''
    Truuuue dat
    Whoops, sig too big

Quote Originally Posted by godofslack View Post
    I don't key bind anything that if I accidentally enable is really bad. Basically I don't keybind Hymns on priests, lust of mages/shammys, health stones, potions, etc.
    you cannot accidentally use a health stone nor health pot if you're at ful hp. i have both of these on a keybind because clicking takes too long and more often than not, i'd die.

Keybind for sure, the only thing i click are things like buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by iWolfBanei View Post
    Yep! I'm not saying which is better. Obviously some people will always click, and some clickers are damn good at what they do!

The top rated 3v3 on my server features a 100% clicker - Anyway, not to derail, I'm merely seeing what peoples playing preferences are
    Is he a BM hunter? LOLOLOL jk but seriously that's ridiculously impressive.

I keybind 99% of my stuff. Don't have pots/flasks keybound.

---------- Post added 2012-11-28 at 05:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Palmatum View Post
    No, because no clicker can or ever will be as fast as a person that uses key binds.
    An amazing clicker is better than a mediocre keybinding player. But this place isn't for that discussion.

And yea, I went through that evolution too. At first I couldn't get over clicking a vast majority of my skills. Then I realized some keys are really easily accessible so I started using them. Got used to Shift + 1/2/3 really fast back in tbc because I enjoyed stance dancing on my warrior a lot. Still keyboard turned. Stopped keyboard turning only because I'd use my mouse to turn and that automatically switches A/D from keyboard turning keys to strafe keys but it'd juke me out whenever I'd forget to press my mouse button for some reason.

Bound space bar + shift a LONG time ago so I didn't find out that it can be used to descend on your flying mount until like a month ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    I keybinded even that Extra Action Button that pops up during certain fights. I just need to keybind a way to loot now...