[Boomkin] What am I doing wrong?

So recently I geared up my druid with full BIS heroic gear with a few BOE and rep epics. Only thing I'm missing to complete my set is a non-feral trinket. I enchanted and gemmed up and headed to the target dummy to test my numbers. I was saddened to only see a max of 10k dps on a target dummy with my current gear. I've read the EJ posts, I make sure IS/Moonfire/Starsurge are always up, and I'm pretty sure I'm the right spec. Is this the best I can hope for as far as DPS goes or am I doing something wrong?

Since I'm not allowed to post links yet I can't link my armory but you can look up Nautikal on Maelstrom - Horde

If you don't want to look at my armory, I'll give you the low-down...
    Hit capped, 4526 int, 6269 SP, 13.45% haste, 16.33% crit, 11.66 mastery.

Thanks for the input

you're at 11.66 mastery, you could drop .66 from that and gain about 1% more haste instead.
    Part from that, dummies ain't ideal for testing damage. However just that one trinket could mean atleast 500 more dps, 10.5k dps after having 'recently' started trying boomkin with blue gear isn't all too bad.

I'm quite sure you can time your rotations better aswell so hang in there, you'll be doing way more than a feral as of the current patch atleast. (more than most even)

reforge crit to haste mastery rounds down aswell so you can reforge/gem around that
    boomkins scale really well with gear so get a few epics and ur dps will go way up fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think problem is in rotation. My stats are pretty much same and i am doing 13-14k on dummy.
    "Only bad thing about internet quotes is that you never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln.

In my experience dummies are mostly irrelevant when it comes to estimating damage done (they are of course still useful to train, as their name indicates).

On any real fights there will be 3 components that will come into play:
    - dps while moving
    - exploiting fight mechanics
    - proper use of aoe

(and of course, raid buffs)

Do BH and between raid buffs and the moving part it will give a much better idea of real dps.