Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Calon View Post
    I'm not even the slightest bit sure as to what I'm looking at, or even how I'm supposed to look at it. If this is abstract art, good job. Otherwise... 0.o
    Its the textures the art designers use. They wrap this art around the skeletons of a body (in this case a cat). Basically this is the 1st form of what a creature looks like when Blizzard makes them.

As people said earlier those are textures. What you see in game are textures wrapped around models. Games typically build the whole world and everything in it off of those two basic components.

But I don't wanna kill him QQ

Wow! So much for "blizzard has no creativity qq", this is an amazing twist. Never was a night elf myself, but I've heard of this guy's arrogant attitude. Can't wait to kill him too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorack View Post
    Wow! So much for "blizzard has no creativity qq", this is an amazing twist. Never was a night elf myself, but I've heard of this guy's arrogant attitude. Can't wait to kill him too.
    Oh they still will I bet we will hear "oh QQ Fandral! I only thought to put him in a raid 6 years ago QQ!"

Quote Originally Posted by godofslack View Post
    Oh they still will I bet we will hear "oh QQ Fandral! I only thought to put him in a raid 6 years ago QQ!"

Well for me it's "QQ I DONT WANT TO KILL HIM AT ALL" but I guess i'll do it for epix and not kick up too much of a fuss. :P

Can be rooted

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by matherl View Post
    does anyone else think the body looks kind of like a walrus?
    Yes.

Also, why does it have a mouth on its stomach?

Quote Originally Posted by dpswhore View Post
    I've been able to get slightly better footage by removing parts of the model. I applied more of the skin to some areas but haven't been able to get the correct skin for the "wings".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjVtIsjZVjE

Again: This is not the complete model.
    This needs to be feral druid gear. NOW!!

Deleted
    Someone found with on wowhead too, Jin'do the Godbreaker was also there *drama*

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Fire cat form. Which is weird because Fandral used to be balance
    Wrong. He is a lore character, they do not spec, they can do whatever the hellwire they want.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Wrong. He is a lore character, they do not spec, they can do whatever the hellwire they want.
    pretty much this.
    they are all 3 specs in lore for the most part. they just prefer 1 of those specs. which is why jaina although can use fire spells mainly uses frost.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Think he's just referring to the fact that up until now all we've ever seen him use are balance moves (AoE roots, Hurricane, Treants, Wrath). He IS an Arch Druid though, so I assume he's good to go for all druidly things.

Cat form druids in armor.

Holy cow.....
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Holy cow.....
    nah, youre thinking of paladins

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    pretty much this.
    they are all 3 specs in lore for the most part. they just prefer 1 of those specs. which is why jaina although can use fire spells mainly uses frost.
    Isn't that redundant, I mean just because you can go into cat form doesn't mean you aren't a balance druid. The spec part refers to their specialization (oh my ground breaking) and until this point he has only seen using balance spells.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't that redundant, I mean just because you can go into cat form doesn't mean you aren't a balance druid. The spec part refers to their specialization (oh my ground breaking) and until this point he has only seen using balance spells.
    lore characters can do everything. tirion could tank dps and heal!

10+ Year Old Account
    And so can any pally. That doesn't mean he isn't specialized in Retribution.

10+ Year Old Account
    And so can any pally. That doesn't mean he isn't specialized in Retribution.
    honestly i dont think blizz ever stated an offical spec for any racial leader. tyrande is most certainly no shadow priest but she can use a bow.

Just not during the lich king fight.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"