Deleted

Focus, Error due different addons

Hello,

Lately if i try to set my focus on a party/raid member by rightclicking an icon and click ''set focus'' i get a pop-up that says, this functionality is blocked by (addon name). then i get 2 options either Disable Addon (Reloads UI) or Ignore (Does Nothing).

So i thought, well ok i just use the textcommand /focus (name)

But now in Arena for example i cant use my scattershottrap macro all the time cuz if i fight an opponent with a name with silly letters å ç for example im not fast enough to typ that down in a textcommand. Anyone know how i can fix this issue?

Ussualy the addons that ''block'''it are Atlasloot, Recount and Bartender.

- Reinstalled all addons keeps occuring
    - Deleted Addons and Installed Again keeps occuring.

Thanks in advance

Deleted
    You could try using macros with:
    Code:
    /focus arena1
    (replacing 1 with 1-5 corresponding to the respective arena opponent)
    as a workaround.

Make a simple macro with
    Code:
    /focus
    Target who you want to focus and click it. Have it keybound someplace reachable and you'll be focus targetting faster than with right-click and selecting "set focus".

Or simply target the one you want to focus, and do /focus %t

Same command every time, so you can macro it, and keybind to something, ie. I have it on T.

Edit: Meh, someone posted before me.
    Is it solipsistic in here, or is it just me?

Deleted
    thanks people. just putted in that macro. went in a bg and its epic <3

The reason you can't /focus from the dropdown menu is lack of secure template handling for focus. All Unitframe mods will be unable to actually /focus on the right-click menu that drops down, it's a problem that has excised for a while now...

I have actually had the same error message so before doing arena I will test to see if I can set an enemy focus by targeting a random mob. If i get the error message I type in: /reload UI and it allows me to set focus after this.