Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Firehawks have the same animations as proto drakes, thats kinda disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaJay View Post
    reskinned proto drakes
    I am really hoping its just a reskin for the moment and not at release. Its much easier to reskin a model and then refine the animations later, than build things from the ground up lol. I am also hoping that the panther model gets revamped, otherwise it is a very disappointing mount replacement.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want Battlecat (from He-Man) screw the hunter battle cat rather have it as a mount

Awsome sig made by :Eis
    Jayne Cobb: You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here.

15+ Year Old Account
    I really LOVE the proto-drake animation on the Firehawks. Sure it's a little boring with the exact same animation, but something similar would be epic as HELL! Proto-drake animation before both Hippogryph and Dragon ANY day.

The firehawks will obviously have their own animations later. People who are complaining about it using the proto-drake animations are stupid.

I'm gonna guess that the panther mount is a place holder graphic... if not tsk tsk Blizz, tsk tsk

The red fire hawk... wow. Simply amazing. Blows A'lar right out of the water.

For everyone else qq-ing about them being proto-drake skeletons, you all sound really spoiled right now. Did you see the video? Did you see that the colors are moving on the model? They aren't set colors like all the mounts, they have alternating glow patterns, making the fire actually realistic instead of being orange with a bunch of sparkly ribbons. I don't know much about programming, but for them to pull off something like that on a mount seems kinda epic. Who cares if they use the same animations? The flight animation is fairly universal for most mounts, and how often are you going to be running on your flying mount to care if it's the same? At least it doesn't have the doofy little arms.

Also - any idea (besides the raptor and the panther) where these drop/are awarded?

15+ Year Old Account
    Just curious, how many animations and skeleton types do you think a damn bird could have?

Deleted
    Actually, when WotLK came out I was in love with the proto-drake animations (still!), but I didn't like their model...
    Now with these two, I am infinitely happy, cool models (the Beryl one is my favorite in the game now), and the PD animations, hell yeah!
    Also, as someone mentioned, the wings look like they will clip horribly into the ground if they remain this way...

Quote Originally Posted by blackangel209 View Post
    That Beryl Firehawk is one of the greatest things I've ever seen in this game. I need one...
    amen. that is so cool

Quote Originally Posted by Captain British View Post
    Isn't Zulian Panther just a standard Night Elf mount model? That's kind of lame looking.. Not really acceptable.
    Are you trying to get punched in the face? I know that Boub will do it...
    Yes you are still the worst moderator on these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    So unless you have a source besides your rectum, we'd appreciate if you didn't spread misinformation

The proto-drake animations kinda ruin it, I hope that's temporary. (However, I seriously doubt they'll make a completely new set of animations, so it's most likely final)

Deleted
    OMG in love with new panther, finaly something simple that doesnt hurt my eyes if im mounted for more then 15 sec.

Deleted

Nice mounts ! Let's hope those mounts are not buyable from e-store or something like that.

Deleted
    any got any idee where them flying mounts be from my bet might be that the are the meta achievment mounts for the new ragnaros instance firelands or how its named atleast the fiery one makes bit of sence i think but meh the are awesome

I was a bit worried that the Flameward Hippogryph would devalue my Blazing Hippogryph a bit.

I'm glad to see that it's much lighter in color, and that it has purple armor.

Blazing Hippogryph is still the superior mount.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Not in Australia, and I like Australia. If you don't, you're a racist.
    touche boub, touche
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Why do people who play this game have such bad taste? : \

The panther and fire hawks are all rather terrible. I'd rather force myself to buy a sparkle pony than mount up any of those.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    nononono, the green "fire" hawk is awful. Looks like a sick bird In wow poison usually looks like this green. Bleh, dont want sick bird The regular however is beautiful.
    Ya, they should have used a more blueish tone for the beryl imo.