Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stefani05 View Post
    $3000, hasn't worked in the year we had it, I mean not without freezing and shutting itself off anyways. They refuse to replace the CPU which is bad and I sent it in with an RMA for bad ram too. Say they never got the CPU so not were out that and obviously computer isn't running. This is after we bought a motherboard and hard drive because we got sick of dealing with them, really don't want to buy a CPU too. What a waste of time and money. My husband ordered this computer while he was on deployment to Afghanistan.
    How did you send it in? If it wasn't the post office I think both UPS and FedEx track all packages.
    WoW is a game of information; the more you know, the better you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Fargom View Post
    If you paid with a credit card, look into doing a chargeback for the full purchase cost. Now of course you are going to want to really read your cardholder agreement, but most give the consumer a tremendous amount of power in this situation. More than likely you can complete a chargeback and simply tell cyber power to screw off if their customer service doesn't want to play ball.
    This ...100% this ...If you did not get th product you paid for the credit/debit card company will do a charge back and then cyperpower pc will have to deal with the credit card company not you .

Deleted
    From what I read before I ordered mine the US division has more problems with support than the UK one...

The only problem I've had with this machine is the cheap-ass SSD I picked myself, they even called me when it was assembled earlier than expected and asked if I wanted it delivered the next day (after overnight tests).

Please do not necro year old threads. In the future, create a new one instead. :>