Thread: Quote Chain!!

Quote Chain!!

Here is the idea, you use any quote, the catch?? It has to share a string of at least 3 words from the previous quote.

I'll start.

"You got out of line, you got whacked. Everybody knew the rules. But sometimes, even if people didn't get out of line, they got whacked."

---------- Post added 2011-03-08 at 09:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bozkurt View Post
    Here is the idea, you use any quote, the catch?? It has to share a string of at least 3 words from the previous quote.

I'll start.

Enjoy!
    "You got out of line, you got whacked. Everybody knew the rules. But sometimes, even if people didn't get out of line, they got whacked."
    Afterward, I knew the rules, I understood what I was supposed to do, but I didn't. I couldn't. I was compelled to stay, compelled to disobey. And now here I stand because of you Mr. Anderson, because of you, I am no longer an Agent of this system, because of you I've changed, I'm unplugged, a new man so to speak. Like you, apparently, free.
    Last edited by Bozkurt; 2011-03-08 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Added, quote to showcase Rules!
    Quote Originally Posted by Piggietails View Post
    You don't find Shadowmourne in PvP, it finds you.

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow."
    Battlemaster Ralamus (retired rogue)

Nevermind!
    Last edited by Mixon; 2011-03-08 at 09:39 PM. Reason: NVM i missread i thought it had to be the last 3 words. Skip mine!