Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'm glad they decided to change aura mastery now since I no longer can get it as a ret paladin. Before the 'shattering' patch, I picked it up with the extra talent points.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    idiot blizzard they buff dks again for fucks sake!!!im getting tired of this crap

Quote Originally Posted by Therec View Post
    Yeah as I read over the threads and comments I understand now. At first I was just thinking they were making raise ally share the same rez lockout as rebirth/reincarnate/soulstone. Now a new question comes in, will glyph of raise ally be rewritten to be the same as the glyph of rebirth? Or will they just remove that glyph.
    pfff...srsly dude,just read the whole patch notes : you will see that they changed the glyph to reduce death's gate casting time,60% faster,aka useless!

WTF BLIZZ, You take my fun gold making away AGAIN. FFS. So close to 50k gold looted Achievement, Guess theres no way in hell im getting 100k anytime ever

Quote Originally Posted by jdspencer60 View Post
    I wish they would stop nerfing the old content and removing any reason to go there, it is such a cool dungeon why not encourage people to go check it out?? It seems like there are other things that they could work on than deprecating their own hard work lol
    Because if they don't nerf it and/or remove it from the game, how else will they bring it back in a few patches as 'new' heroic mode content?

Quote Originally Posted by Netram View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    User Interface
    Like the Focus Frame, the character Unit and Target Frames can now be unlocked and moved to one's content.
    Only a billion years too late.

Also, what's with these mad Fury buffs like fury needs it? I'm not gonna complain but I expected nerfs, not buffs.
    They nerfed colossus smash quite a bit. This is to make up for it. Should help bring the dps back up for fury, without them having so much burst.
    Last edited by Myci; 2011-03-01 at 07:13 AM. Reason: spelling
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Life Lesson #1 - People are terrible.

Don't let it get to you. It'll only spoil your own personal enjoyment if you do.

What's with the starsurge nerf boomkins are shit in pvp and in pve there dps isn't even close to what my hunter does? Getting tired of nerfs I need a new mmo to play...

Gotta love teh resto druid nerfs. lifebloom is sick atm; druids are keeping whole team up in 3s even when oom and cyclone without cd makes no sense compared to physic scream, hex or hammer of justice.

Druids are best healers in arena atm and then u get nerf, just like resto shamans got themself nerfed from best healer to worst in last patch.

So flying mounts can now be used in Ghostlands, what about the two areas north of that (Silvermoon City) and isle of quel'danas?

Quote Originally Posted by Eversor View Post
    Wow. As much as I like to see warrior nerfs... Shield Bash removed? Really? What?
    Really?
    Oh, and Karazhan gold nerf. That's nice. Real classy.
    Patch 4.1: No Fun Allowed
    How about you read it whole to get idea what are they doing, hm ?
    Obviously they are removing shield bash and putting pummel in its place - its all in there.
    Tbh good change as now silences are only two for prot (was incredible with that amount of control vs casters)
    Also notice spell reflect nerfs and such, hinting pvp was not consolided for prots.
    Frees them one spell, gets prot back in line. Sounds like good change.

Attack speed Doubled Furry.. hmm they are SO gona nerf it.. I hope it wont go live with that. its better to get nerfed in the ptr than in live..

Finally, some Affliction compensation!

Shield bash being removed really isnt that bad, as pummel now does the same thing and can now be used in all stances
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Life Lesson #1 - People are terrible.

Don't let it get to you. It'll only spoil your own personal enjoyment if you do.

wtf , why change battle for gilneas that's so fucking stupid , just going to increase the time it takes to play it

Quote Originally Posted by Litledevil View Post
    idiot blizzard they buff dks again for fucks sake!!!im getting tired of this crap
    trolololo??? right?? First of all they are buffing a dps specc that was less performing than the other and second of all they are revamping a useless ability into something useful!! And befor you start me with "oh noes rebirth was unique to druids and shit",so bloodlust was to shammies and now mages and BM hunters have it 2!!

PS : thanks god for the resto dru nerfs. Full Vicious resto's atm are back at the state of TBC pvp healing : jumping around or pillar hugging unCC 'able and spamming nothing but instant LB and rejuves,glad to see blizz is taking measures!

I'm going to reroll to any class. Heck, it doesn't matter - now they all can do the same... WHY!!!!

When did all the druids learn tearfall?

Deleted
    Ok it is now official. Devs have absolutely no clue what the heck they are doing with moonkins. We are not top of meters in PvE and in PvP we just plain suck donkeynutz..

I mean what game are these boneheads playing because it certainly isn´t wow. Completely destroying Moonkins, but oh wait, Lock and Wars are being buffed and DK´s get instant BR... I am completely baffled by these changes. It´s as if they don´t even look at game data anymore.

Think it´s time to drop wow and move onto something better because the 4´th rate devs left on wow are ruining the game with their non sensical and deeply moronic changes.

Looking into the future.

Druid

Balance: While switching into Moonkin form you will instantly get die, the character will be deleted and replaced by a lvl 85 Frost specced Mage.

Finally, we can move the character unit and target frames without addons or scripts. I wonder why they decided to remove Shield bash from game. that Shield reflect cd is going to hurt prot pvp a bit.