Another priest nerf?

Are you joking seriously.... You are nerfing yet another one of our spells and buffing druids tranqulity when our divine hymn is shit compared to it now?

Keep fucking up blizzard im sure your going to get flooded with canceled account reports.

I very much doubt blizzard will be inundated with cancelled account requests, as priests aren't the only classes you can play.

Deleted
    You seem to be under several false impressions:
    a. These are not the official forums. There are no Blizzard representatives here.
    b. Blizzard Entertainment does not care about your cancelled subscription.
    c. Priests were buffed (Discipline overriding other priest debuffs, all priests having infinite Inner-buff).
    d. Not even 0.004% of the player base will cancel their subscription because of the above changes.

Although, coming to think of it, this seems more of a trolling attempt than an actual genuine thread with concerns.
    Well played, Sir! You had me for at least a few minutes!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    c. Priests were buffed (Discipline overriding other priest debuffs, all priests having infinite Inner-buff).
    I have already an infinite inner something if u mean "Inner Will and Inner Fire now last until canceled."
    i've just to rebuff it every 30 min for 0 mana out of the fight...

I quit my priest loong ago. Due to the spirit nerf actually, near the beggining of Naxx 2.0. I do however miss him and wish they would be in a healthy state.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSuze View Post
    You've mistakenly made the assumption that I'm not capable of buying MORE poutine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradley View Post
    I have already an infinite inner something if u mean "Inner Will and Inner Fire now last until canceled."
    i've just to rebuff it every 30 min for 0 mana out of the fight...
    Temporary: Lasts 30 minutes.
    Infinite: Lasts until cancelled.

Hey, it's not ground-breaking. But I never said it was.

15+ Year Old Account
    These one step forward and two back really keeps me in the train of thought that its completely random the way blizzard thinks out things - going by the idea of how it works without thinking it through.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandible View Post
    These one step forward and two back really keeps me in the train of thought that its completely random the way blizzard thinks out things - going by the idea of how it works without thinking it through.
    I fail to see how the changes on the ptr are two steps back.
    Naftc, "Hunters are the cheapest class in game and when played right are more deadly than a train plowing through a field of bunnies covered in napalm"

but now you can lower the shield debuffs that were cast by OTHER priests
    Oh yes, there is a method to my madness O.o
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We generally consider 0 / 0 / 71 builds to be a failure.
    ^win

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
    I fail to see how the changes on the ptr are two steps back.
    Because Pw:B used to be 3 minutes without the nerf. They then changed it to 2 minutes since the cd was too long then, and now its back to 3 minutes with a reduction in damage reduced.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandible View Post
    Because Pw:B used to be 3 minutes without the nerf. They then changed it to 2 minutes since the cd was too long then, and now its back to 3 minutes with a reduction in damage reduced.
    lol true
    is the blizzard way

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    You seem to be under several false impressions:
    a. These are not the official forums. There are no Blizzard representatives here.
    b. Blizzard Entertainment does not care about your cancelled subscription.
    d. Not even 0.004% of the player base will cancel their subscription because of the above changes.

Although, coming to think of it, this seems more of a trolling attempt than an actual genuine thread with concerns.
    Well played, Sir! You had me for at least a few minutes!
    Do you even know what trolling is? Every other thread I notice you're accusing OP of trolling. I find that funny, especially when you're trolling yourself half the time.

OT: I suppose you're referring to the PW:B nerf? If so, the patch notes aren't final. There's no reason to unsubscribe.... yet.

I agree the change is stupid. Disc will have no output if our Barrier gets f*cked too.

This doesn't seem conducive to good discussion.