Deleted

Point out improvements for [Senda]

I thought it might be a nice idea to toss myself out there, into the vast sea of edified intellectual giants that make up the mm-champion priest community, to have you all take a glance at my character.. and point out where I can improve.

Bit of background:

- Guild [Senda] runs only does normal 10-man raids. No heroic modes.
    - [Senda] is a discipline priest, but prefers a spec without atonement.
    - Currently 4/12, with two further bosses below 10%, soon to die a gruesome death.

What Id like to get as responses:

- Constructive point on where I can improve my character. This can be anything from pointing out a different talent spec to glyph selection to gems.. anything really.
    - Harsh comments on how bad I must be. Really, I dont mind people being harsh, it helps me improve.

I do not believe I can post a link yet, so if you would like to help/flame me, look me up on the armory under:

Doomhammer (EU)
    Senda
    <Intrepid Society>

Many thanks in advance!

Deleted
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/senda/simple
    There you go :> I'll critique it and edit this post.
    I'm in a similar position(10m social raiding guild - 9/12, downed 1/2 bosses weekly, working out way through the end bosses this week).

Edit: Are you raid-healing or tank healing btw?
    Gear
    it's on the right track.(i'd replace the mastery trinket though)
    Stats
    Personally I would balance out haste and mastery to an even amount, rather than just stacking mastery.(not to mention on chimaeron, which I assume you will be taking soon) haste blows mastery out of the water due to the uniqeness of the fight.
    Enchants
    All perfect.
    Reforging
    I can see form the looks of things you're going extremely mastery heavy, However you spoke about going oom when shield spamming, so personally I would keep a balance between both haste and mastery(i try to keep them within 1% of each other)
    Gems
    You're using +40Mastery and +40Spirit gems, This is a slight loss over using a 20Int+20Mastery/Haste or 20Int+20Spirit gem.
    Spec
    You said you didn't want to play atonement, that's fine, it's not everyone's cup of tea. Your spec is optimal otherwise.
    Shadow tree - I'd have put the points in Darkness for the 2% haste, You shouldn't really need to even use fade, and you'll rarely get out 2 shadowfiends in your average 10man raid, especially with some of the ways to regen, which you probably shouldn't need to do if you're healing smartly. (protip: Power infusion - shadowfiend - Hymn of hope: it will pretty much give you your full mana bar back if used correctly)
    Glyphs
    All fine.
    Other
    Professions are maxed, you're using their raid buffs, you seem to know what you're doing all I can offer now is general healing advice:

Keep Prayer of Mending up.
    Don't 'spam' shields. use them on the tank for Rapture procsThis Should Help or if you think someone is stood in 'bad' and won't live long enough for a heal(Life Grip comes in handy here too).
    Use binding heal if you're taking consistent damage and you need to heal someone else up also, its as/cheaper than flash and heals you both.
    Penance is a nice way to get 3 stacks of grace up if it drops / someone needs heavy healing fast.
    Save PW:B for raid-wide aoe damage

Can't think of much else, this is what I've personally experienced as a disc though, so i'll let the 25man hero's come and correct everything I said :>
    Last edited by mmoce7a0623b54; 2011-03-01 at 11:35 AM.

Deleted
    Those are some incredibly usefull comments, thank you very much!

Looking forward to the 25 man hero's (like this term) to share their collective wisdom.