Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Playing CoD on P2P servers, I say that a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Lol this.
    Like when a poor defender gets mercilessly hit in the leg by a goalkeepers face and said goalkeeper is sent off immediately, or how it takes about 14 infractions to get a second yellow if the colour of your shirt is blue *cough* Bougherra *cough*

Or how a 6 match ban is postponed seemingly indefinately if you're ginger, have the male varient of PMS & are only happy on 28th of November? Bougherra isn't a good example, you'd have been better going with McCulloch who it still amazes me how he stays on a park half the time! Oh and Celtic, well, frankly they're the worst in the league for it - especially after refgate & "the strike"!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Yeeeeah! Chelsea!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yesterday, when i was on my way home from soccer practice, a car turn straight into the other lane, almost smashing head to head with another car coming that way (And this happened at 80 km/h). I almost had the emergency number dialed in on my phone already. I yelled as said sentence very high also. Damn that was a scary moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbyjawz View Post
    I also have screamed that about some NFL games, wow, sometimes I think a blind man could call better.
    ive had a referee for an state mens final who i KNOW is partially blind in one eye
    how are you supposed to take a referee seriously wen you KNOW they are actually blind????
    wen you KNOW he cant see things happening on a certain side of him?

he tells me "he saw it and it wasnt a foul", uh huh
    yet i can throw the ball to (at) him from the same spot and hit him IN THE FACE without him seeing it coming?
    gg

20/20 vision needs to be made mandatory for referees, in all sports, and all grades
    i dont care how experienced you are, nothing is gonna help you if you can fkn see
    this is from someone who has played AND refereed on an international level

i know i should be more tolerant, having taken a lot of abuse over the years myself
    but its the burden of knowledge, you KNOW the exact defined rules off by heart and you KNOW what they can/cannot see
    Last edited by reverendball; 2011-03-02 at 01:18 PM.

I should point out for those who probably don't know, Rangers play Celtic tonight so the banter flies - it wasn't flaming earlier

As for referees vision, the worst part, the Scottish refs are all sponsored by Specsavers & as a result are tested before every season, still the fuckers are blind!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggz View Post
    I mean, in a completely justified way at any sport match... I've never been more angry at a sport than I was 30-40 minutes ago, Those of you who watched the Chelsea v Manchester United match will know what I mean...
    David Luiz bodychecks Wayne Rooney off the ball deliberatly and it's not a second yellow, yet when vidic has a little tug at ramires (who dived the entire way through the game) he goes flying and vidic gets sent off.
    The penalty was stupid too, Smalling hit the ball, Zhirkov's leg was in the way then Zhirkov jumped into Smalling and that's a penalty? MADNESS.
    I too raged
    Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind

Deleted
    im a sheffield wednesday fan, screaming wtf doesnt really do such a thing justice lol

Deleted
    To all the people complaining about my location, I was born in Manchester, as were all my family, moved down to Stoke when I was young

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggz View Post
    I mean, in a completely justified way at any sport match... I've never been more angry at a sport than I was 30-40 minutes ago, Those of you who watched the Chelsea v Manchester United match will know what I mean...
    David Luiz bodychecks Wayne Rooney off the ball deliberatly and it's not a second yellow, yet when vidic has a little tug at ramires (who dived the entire way through the game) he goes flying and vidic gets sent off.
    The penalty was stupid too, Smalling hit the ball, Zhirkov's leg was in the way then Zhirkov jumped into Smalling and that's a penalty? MADNESS.
    so rooney shouldnt have been sent off after elbowing the everton player in their previous match? what go`s around, come`s around me old china

Deleted
    Yeah all the time, it's frustrating when something goes against your team, i say it plenty during rangers vs celtic games. Also shout it a lot on CODxbox, because xbox is total BS with crappy lag. I always shout come on when i score into some noob on fifa when i beat them 4-0 when he's real madrid and i'm rangers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup.

World Championship 2006. Zidane. You all know what I mean.
    1. Respect your fellow community member

Do not correct other people's posts when they make a grammatical or spelling mistake. Not everyone's native language is English. If yours is you should be glad everyone else is doing an effort. Respect that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Happens quite a lot, I'm bad at being discreet about my emotions. D:
    Thundercunts and stuff

Deleted
    At least 10 times a day :/

any time any team scores on canada in hockey, yes i am canadian as you can imagine.

"WHAT THE F*** HOW DID THESE TOOLS MAKE IT TO THE BIG GAME.... KILL DA TEAM...." Usually what i say.
    I'm glad to have multiple personalities, if i didn't i would be talking to myself, and that's just insane.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowsftl View Post
    Yup.

World Championship 2006. Zidane. You all know what I mean.
    Yeah, definitely this. I was 12 at the time, with my parents in the room too. :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    im a sheffield wednesday fan, screaming wtf doesnt really do such a thing justice lol
    Oh dear god...
    surely you've grown to realise that, it's really THAT bad?
    also Stoke's "football" isn't even football, It's horrible to watch and people in my school like it

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering I'm a former Sabre Fencer...Yeah. A lot. I scream internally though, since you DON'T scream at a fencing ref. Let your coach argue the point while you seethe.

I yell that when I watch youtube videos of soccer players falling to the ground in agony after not getting touched.
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

When Jim Joyce ruined Galarraga's perfect game. I was at a bar and it just happened to be on the TV and even drunk from 20 feet away on a shitty Magnavox from the early 1990s he was out in real time.