Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I once shouted "MOTHER******" in a classroom full of students because I lost on tetris a few thousand points short of 2mil.

What? Tetris is a sport.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

I've said it for good reasons...
    ---
    I still don't yell at the television -- or understand why people do, because they can't fucking hear you.
    Congratulations, your mind has been expanded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I said, "What the derp?" when Van Persie got sent off for kicking the ball after the whistle against Barca a few days ago. I'm not a fan of either team, but I have never seen anything like that in all my years of watching soccer (flame on, flamers, it's only been called "football" in England fairly recently: http://www.cs.utexas.edu/~pstone/why.html).

Also, watching Rutgers lose to St. Johns (also not a supporter of either) the other day after uncountable non-calls from the refs that would have sent the game Rutgers' way.

I can't think of anything historically epic, though, besides when the NY Giants (let's go G-Men!) beat the juggernaut Pats in the Super Bowl on account of many miraculous plays and in spite of a fairly lackluster season.

---------- Post added 2011-03-13 at 03:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    When Jim Joyce ruined Galarraga's perfect game. I was at a bar and it just happened to be on the TV and even drunk from 20 feet away on a shitty Magnavox from the early 1990s he was out in real time.
    This too. I was absolutely puzzled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    We removed the Fun Stuff forum, all the Fun in the MMO-Champion forums will now be taking place in my pants.

Xenophics <Famous> - Scarlet Crusade (US)

I think it's fair to say every sports fan has screamed "the FUCK?!" at one point or another. Like when Mendenhall fumbled the ball on the 20 in the Super Bowl.

Hmmm let me count down the highlights

Football: Most recent would be last year during the rams 49'ers game where Atogwe was called for PI when it clearly was not. I believe my exact quote was "You gotta be fucking kidding me."

Soccer: Right before the world cup, when new got out that Pirlo had a injury that would sideline him for the first 3 games. I knew right then that Italy wasnt gonna repeat.

Basketball: Whenever Josh smith hikes up a three I think its compulsive for any atlanta fan to scream "What The Fuck"