10+ Year Old Account

Unimportant but interesting Blessed Resilience Bug

I noticed, while healing myself out of boredom in Org while waiting for my queue, that Blessed Resilience is proccing without taking any damage. I've randomly gotten it while healing myself.

Try it out yourself! Get into Serenity Chakra, throw a Renew on yourself, and keep using Heal. (It procs from any heal but this is the way to do it for a long time) You'll notice it proc a lot and it can even be sustained sometimes.
    85 Priest/72 Druid/85 Mage/24 Shaman/56 Paladin

It's been reported several times over the last three weeks but it's still there. /shrug

15+ Year Old Account
    Since it procs when you get crit does it have anything to do with receiving a critical heal?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I tested this out and as far as I can tell Blessed Resilience procs when you get a crit from Renew on yourself. Crits from other heals did not proc Blessed Resilience, I tested Heal, Flash Heal, Greater Heal, CoH, PoH, Holy Nova and did not get it to proc on those crits.

However, every time Renew crit on myself I got a proc. I did try to get Renew to crit on 2 ticks to see if it would refresh the proc even before it reached zero but so far I wasn't lucky enough to get 2 crits within 10sec.

I also tested PoM, doesn't work.
    Last edited by Darkener; 2011-03-03 at 11:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, thanks Darkener.

Too bad it doesn't proc Blessed Resilience on other people lol.
    85 Priest/72 Druid/85 Mage/24 Shaman/56 Paladin

It's proc-ing off of any critical HoT tick. Works with rejuv/lifebloom/etc as well as renew.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tawa View Post
    It's proc-ing off of any critical HoT tick. Works with rejuv/lifebloom/etc as well as renew.
    That makes sense. My 10-man has me (Holy Priest), Druid and Holy Pally as healers. Blessed Resilience is active on me for a lot of the fight. And to those who would poo poo that talent as useless for pve consider this: Guardian Spirit provides a +40% healing boost and is on a 3min cooldown. Most of the time when I use GS it never gets consumed because the 40% healing is all that is needed. BR is 30% healing that is up a lot of the time in pve, especially when you need it (when you take damage). I am now always the last person alive in my raid on wipes. Plus if you have the boss down to 1% instead of a wipe with just me with BR and the tank with GS I can Binding Heal and keep us up near 100% for 10 seconds or more. Its unfortunate that the uptime is now apparently due to a bug and not just regular damage. Still even if they fix the bug it changes the way I raid so dramatically I can't imagine not taking it. I can draw aggro from adds (as healers typically do) and not worry about getting hit a few times before the tank regains threat. I can tank through a lot of damage, it's an amazing buff.