Thread: legendaries

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaga View Post
    There hasn't been a caster legendary in... Ever.
    what is atiesh then XD?

Blizzard should discontinue legendary weapons. these discussions are painful to read because of the crying over who needs it more. legendary's unbalance classes and should just be forgotten. make epics harder to get so they actually are "Epic". idk about anyone else but its disgusting watching epics and tier going to people who farm daily's. 1800+ for pvp epics and last 2/3 of raid bosses should drop epics. halfus doesnt deserve epic loot for his failness.
    Last edited by Boxxy; 2011-03-03 at 02:37 AM. Reason: terrible spelling skills

Next one will be a 1h dps mace.

Or something class-specific or that can morph to cover the specs that have been royally shafted for a while (Enh shaman and ferals). I would not be surprised if early next expac saw a hunter gun or more likely, a tanking legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Hunters got a bow and you didnt really need to work for it other than doing Sunwell.... of course killing KJ was a big deal but still its nowhere near as difficult as Shadowmourne to obtain.
    WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?! Are u honestly saying Shadowmourne was harder to obtain? News flash, u didn't even have to do hardmodes to get shadowmourne, it was just a matter of patience(and u had more than enough time in ICC) Getting thori'dal was very very hard, because the boss was freaking hard, and even then there was only a small drop chance+ sunwell wasn't out very long before WotLK..

I'm not saying everyone should get a legendary, hell I don't even want every guild to have a legendary, cuz then it ain't legendary! Shadowmourne wasn't a legendary, it was just a REALLY good weapon with orange writing on it. IMO we need to go back to the good old days where not even every server had a Sulfuras.. Then it's legendary

Quote Originally Posted by Archeraz View Post
    WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?! Are u honestly saying Shadowmourne was harder to obtain? News flash, u didn't even have to do hardmodes to get shadowmourne, it was just a matter of patience(and u had more than enough time in ICC) Getting thori'dal was very very hard, because the boss was freaking hard, and even then there was only a small drop chance+ sunwell wasn't out very long before WotLK..

I'm not saying everyone should get a legendary, hell I don't even want every guild to have a legendary, cuz then it ain't legendary! Shadowmourne wasn't a legendary, it was just a REALLY good weapon with orange writing on it. IMO we need to go back to the good old days where not even every server had a Sulfuras.. Then it's legendary
    See I hate this. I wish they would do something with legendaries that everyone had a shot at getting their own version of a legendary. Make an epic questline behind it with lots of lore, questing and raiding involved. The fact that one person has it or 1000 makes no difference to me. However, the fact that to get one pretty much involves the moons aligning AND playing the designated class just makes the whole system slightly pointless.

They can't introduce something as overpowered as Thunderfury again because of arena, so legendaries will always just be "better than your average epic" quality.. hence forth, why are still wasting their time with just 1 maybe 2 items for the entirety of an expansion?
    Last edited by SuperNick; 2011-03-03 at 03:10 PM.

Stood in the Fire chase_the_mofo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    yet another crybaby qq epic thread
    Don't feed the troll :<