Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I do think it's kind of sad because i just started farming old raids and it's really really fun. But i understand why they do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Juikkinen View Post
    Because using auctions house doesent raise the amount of INFLATION. Unlike all gathering/quests/drobs do
    Using the AH actually removes gold from circulation through the 5% cut and the deposit that you lose when the stuff doesn't sell.

I just hope they don't touch Tempest Keep/SSC. It's really stupid that they would nerf something like this. 500g is pretty good, but it's a once a week thing and it actually requires a bit of effort, plus the fact that you could be doing other things to make gold. If they do anything to Tempest Keep/SSC I'll be pissed. That's actually a fun way to make gold and is challenging. These old instances have actually turned into great solo content for me, it's not something they should be killing.

that 30 min of time they take to nerf that stuff should be put toward content instead of stupid nerf like that,Its stupid,not like 500 gold get you anywhere anyway lol@blizzard with there awsome nerf on stuff that dont need it

I'm just going to clarify a couple things.

1)Doing quests/dailies adds gold to the economy (duh)
    2)Mobs, such as Magtheridon drop gold and thus add money to the economy
    3)Using the auction house REMOVES gold from the economy through the AH cuts
    4)Farming adds Materials to the economy, the gold is just traded...Farming does not produce gold(you trade for someone else's which they got from dailies/quests/monsters.)

Thank you.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Would you rather have everything on the ah cost a crap ton more because of people doing this all the time and creating tons of gold? 500g may not be a lot, but just think how many people do it. What happens when 2-300people do it on a server just for one faction every week? This is just for one boss, mind you. It gets much worse when you factor in other bosses that are just as easily soloable (Doomwalker & Doom Lord Kazzak come to mind).

while I agree with the rest of your post, you got it wrong with this statement:
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherfall View Post
    This is just for one boss, mind you. It gets much worse when you factor in other bosses that are just as easily soloable (Doomwalker & Doom Lord Kazzak come to mind).
    World Bosses, such as Kazzak and Doomwalker, hardly effect the economy because they are not instanced. 3 Kazzaks and Doomwalkers a week do not change a single thing. Economy wise.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxJr View Post
    holy sht i solo magtheridon every week to get the 400-500g he drops and now they do this, 50g seriously no boss should be worth just 50g[COLOR="red"]
    lol i just did kara and bosses there gave 4g each sometimes under 4! so a boss is not worth just 50 but 3.5!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Everyone who does not miss Vanilla has no heart. Whoever wishes it back has no brain.