Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Yeah, that and the timeless eye quest item makes me think CoT:WotA will come out with Firelands, seeing how its the only raid we've even heard of. The biggest reason we got that post talking about the troll dungeons is because rift came out; there's probably still a long way to go until the patch, and I wouldn't doubt if they threw in Abyssal Maw with the troll heroics to make tier of 3 harder heroics (think icc).

Plus, 4 bosses makes sense for CoT; I can't imagine how they'd be able to retcon any more in.

After reading the quests etc Boub posted on the front page, I'm not so sure about a CoT:WotA this patch. Or am I wrong?
    When I want to log out, where's the save button? I can't find it anywhere, been logged in for three years now.

Quote Originally Posted by Upptagen View Post
    After reading the quests etc Boub posted on the front page, I'm not so sure about a CoT:WotA this patch. Or am I wrong?
    Yea, I think the staff questline is a prelude to WotA, which will come in 4.2.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozendekay View Post
    Yea, I think the staff questline is a prelude to WotA, which will come in 4.2.
    Yeah... that would suck really. Only Firelands.. 7 bosses...
    When I want to log out, where's the save button? I can't find it anywhere, been logged in for three years now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Upptagen View Post
    Yeah... that would suck really. Only Firelands.. 7 bosses...
    Let's pretend Firelands will be released in 4.1. Let's also pretend that it is going to be the only 4.1 raid.

At first glance, that sucks - only 7 bosses. However, let's look at something different. The 4.1 PTR dropped on Feb 24th, 2011. The patch 3.1 PTR (for Ulduar) dropped on Feb 24th, 2009. However, Wrath and Cataclysm (early Dec vs early Nov) had very different release dates in their respective years...

Assuming the PTRs take the same amount of time as usual (2 months, give or take 2 weeks), this content will be released much faster than previous content patches.

If Blizzard is really speeding up the content patches, I don't have a problem with fewer bosses per patch.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines