Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Combo points should simply stack on the rogue and not on the target.

You could have them drop off the rogue once every 10 seconds while out of combat to prevent abuse.

Don't need it, Combo point generation is fine and takes like 3 seconds to get 5cp as mut, and sub with HaT I seem to have enough to sell them for gold o.o Rogues were fine on target switching fights before and they still are, yes we lost a little dps when switching but it wasn't game breaking. If it ain't broken don't try to fix it!

Quote Originally Posted by Sesshou View Post
    Yeah his spec and glyphs are both wrong too. But about you, you say its been a while since you played combat... how long exactly? The last time backstab was viable for combat was early BC... so if you actually played last time backstab was viable, then you should know when it stopped being viable as well since combat was the only decent raid spec for the whole expansion.
    I was playing Combat mid to end of BC, so yea I have no idea if it did not become viable as I moved to backstab mutilated. Obviously if you glyph'd into SS you get the 20% on combo points so naturally you would use that, as said before my post was entirely hypothetical.

---------- Post added 2011-03-04 at 12:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ihsanm View Post
    I find it comical that your first post claims that bads will always be bads....and then in your second post you include backstab in a combat rotation.

Incredibly comical in fact.
    Glad you got some lolz, xXHugzNshitXx

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thane View Post
    yea, WE are balanced, everyone else is OP, think about it :P
    At this point i'd rather be OP like everyone else than balanced and dead every other match.

Redirect.

Mostly the same as Warlock's Soul Swap. It just can't be glyphed be more effective. But Redirect is available for every spec you play.