Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    So another staff 5 people out of 11 million will get. Big whoop.

"9000 gold for the sands and 25 Living Ember ?
    This makes me think that nowadays Legendary = You've got tons of money to spend on mats ......."

I know. Nothing says fun like attaching a virtual monetary value to items./s (rolls eyes) Pretty non-legendary if you ask me.
    It should be solo quest driven to a certain point then 5 man then raid.
    But that would require imagination and a little work something World of Warcraft no longer has. Not just copy and paste, change the names and/or amount a previous ex-pacs legendary quest line had.

Amazes me the trash you post on here lately. mmo-champion used to be such a great site, then you started datamining. Which violates the TOS. Shame blizz won't shut you down, ever since you sold out to curse, the site has gone downhill. I miss the old MMo-champion, before boub turned green.

lol@people complaining about how expensive it will be to make the item, as if your guild wont be funneling all the living embers that drop off bosses into your staff, like we all did for people's shadowmournes (yes, random guy, you had to buy all of your's the first week rotface and festurgut were available, go figure you didn't have enough saronites drop by then!)

i like the head, but otherwise it looks a bit on the goofy side (big fucking surprise there, though).

also small...

Did legendaries ever NOT mean tons of fucking money? What the hell does THIS look like to people bitching about it: http://www.wowhead.com/item=17193
    Last edited by zarbus; 2011-03-03 at 07:17 PM.

Deleted
    This is nice!! it looks really cool. I hope that the first level of this staff is not sooo hard to optain, so a casual player could also aquire the start with some nice quests.

Looking forward for this nice staff

The head of the staff itself is interesting enough, though the extreme shortness of it makes me believe it'll look anything but legendary strapped to your back.

Quote Originally Posted by DrgnDancer View Post
    If anyone is capable of "powerful magic" to block the vision of the Bronze Flight, it would be another Aspect.
    Lending credence to the fact that Malygos didn't in fact die. It was never totally revealed what they were doing with the Ley Lines, or what Malygos was doing prior to the pull within the Eye of Eternity. I wouldn't find too odd of a stretch to find Malygos, and possibly Nozdromu, to be the ones working to alter time. Perhaps this is the whole reason for the Caverns of Time raid. Malygos is seeking to prevent the creation of the Dragon/Demon soul, and therefore save his flight. We are going to deal with the infinite dragon flight once and for all.

Just a theory.

I'm glad this Timeless Eye isn't a new gem.

Love it, want it... NOW!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolly View Post
    "9000 gold for the sands and 25 Living Ember ?
    This makes me think that nowadays Legendary = You've got tons of money to spend on mats ......."

I know. Nothing says fun like attaching a virtual monetary value to items./s (rolls eyes) Pretty non-legendary if you ask me.
    It should be solo quest driven to a certain point then 5 man then raid.
    But that would require imagination and a little work something World of Warcraft no longer has. Not just copy and paste, change the names and/or amount a previous ex-pacs legendary quest line had.
    Because Sulfuras and Thunderfury didn't have things that could be bought, right? Hell, Sulfuras was a fucking endless pit of trade mats to make. This isn't a new trend.

Quote Originally Posted by phungui View Post
    That's not a staff it's a mace, it looks like a mace. Looks absolutely nothing like a staff at all. How hard can it be to draw and model a staff?
    Clearly we should all base our decisions on a Datamined picture of a Staff which we have not actually seen in game, and which we have been told specifically by Boubouille looks short because of the angle of the screenshot.

Quote Originally Posted by Warchief94 View Post
    Decent model, shit how its being held, and it needs to be longer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID.

Also, that screenshot isn't really good, it's slightly longer than it looks. (Oh god the jokes.)
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

I can't wait to rock a staff on my shaman and people can't say shiiiit about it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrgnDancer View Post
    Nah, Blizz has already come out and said that Kalecgos will be the new Aspect of Magic by the end of the expansion. I suspect this has something to do with how it will happen. Maybe we see more about what Alexstraza does with the Heart of Magic. If anyone is capable of "powerful magic" to block the vision of the Bronze Flight, it would be another Aspect.
    If Alexstrasza were to have blocked the Bronze Dragonflight from being aware of death of Malygos, then it would interestingly be the catalyst could that set the Bronze 'flight on the path towards becoming the Infinite Dragonflight that is trying to alter history in the first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Haha, it's funny cause there was this chick at Blizzcon who asked for a legendary staff, Metzen just looked at her and said "it's on its way" or somethin like that. Now here we are.

10+ Year Old Account
    One possibility is that the third stage model is just the way it looks whenever its crazy proc is triggered just like shadowmourne's swarm of souls around the player... Although the fact that the third stage has its own icon may mean that the second stage is somehow just a higher ilevel epic version than the first stage which means this one could be an even more involved of an upgrade/ construction chain than previous legendaries...

I think the real question is... is this staff going to be usable in Arena?

And if so, will there be some way to compensate Shamans for the fact that they'll be losing over 13k armor from not being able to use a shield, whereas all the other staff using classes lose nothing, because offhands don't have armor.

Perhaps just put armor on the staff for Shamans to compensate for a shield of similar gear level.

Deleted
    as the GM and maintank of a 4/13 hc 10m guild im hoping this staff has an agility option!
    Feral power!

Why does everyone assume it's going to be short? Almost every single time a Staff or a Pole-arm are data-mined the models they have are shorter than when they go Live.. if only I had some pictures...

ahahahhaha thats god damn ugly :d:d