soloing Netherspite as a rogue

Well, since gold from Kara bosses will be nerfed, so I think it is not a big deal from now.
    Don't know if rogues or smb knows it, but we can use "the game mechanics" cleverly and kill Netherspite like a peace of cake. Don't know about other classes.
    1) Pull the boss
    2) Wait for beams to turn on
    3) Vanish (idk if glyph of vanish does smth there) - beams disappear, but Netherspite will still attack you.
    4) Kill and loot =)
    So, in the end if lucky with chess event rogue can clear the whole instance

P.s. At first time I thought it was somekind of bug - I came to kara and thought - Huh, why don't i try him - if wipe, i ll ress... So I engaged the boss - tried to nuke him in the blue beam, but he was healing and it was charging wall for me. I decided to vanish at mine 10% )) and huh, beam were gone , and i took him down, god bless recuperate))). I thought it was smth like a- bug, like i said, but after that i killed him 3 times and don't think so anymore

P.p.s. Sorry if everybody already knows it. And Blizz too

Or, you could cheese it by waiting til he pats in the back of the room, then pulling him, and soaking up all 3 beams simultaneously. Same effect, except that you get the buffs from the beams, as well.

Ha ! didn't know that thanks !

15+ Year Old Account
    or u can just kill him in 20seconds like i do and not even bother with the beams

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    or u can just kill him in 20seconds like i do and not even bother with the beams
    uh huh. 55k dps? Must be nice in your head.

Well, what can I say - gratz on 55k dps for 20 secs! Nice work =)

Actually, even doing the cheesy 3 beam absorb position, there are times where the encounter bugs and the portals spawn but the beams don't fire at all. Neither I nor Netherspite get any of the buffs. Still able to kill him before his first banish phase like that, no biggie.

Deleted
    Just grab all 3 beams and kill him He should be dead before you feel any damage on your back.