Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Cakka View Post
    This what people who can't reach Top 200 keep telling themselfs. Our little 10 man guild has like half a dozen people with top200 parses for their specs, and we never do anything special to get them "inflated" DPS or healing. I'm sure you will ignore this, and keep believing what you want though.

Edit: I'm sure there are people who do that, but they are the exception not the rule and certainly not common enough to keep "honest" people from reaching top 200.
    Had to read through 4 pages of your specific posts to realize that you do nothing on here but talk about how bad others are.. Please feel free to link us your guild's WoL parses since you guys are clearly exceptional...

To OP: Fact is, comparing your dps to WoL top rankings is, by in large, not a great way to figure out what YOU should be doing. Especially if you just recently switched. Raidbots by all parses can give you a vague idea, I'd suggest finding a guild or two around your progression level and then browsing through their parses to get a better idea of what your comparably geared counterparts are doing.

Also, don't forget that WoL and RB don't take gear level into account. This is far more relevant on 10/25n than heroics. You can never tell, specifically with top 100, which chars are in full 372 and have simply chosen to do that boss on normal for their record attempts (can be for a number of factors).
    Last edited by Fudge; 2011-04-15 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Wanted to mention 10/25 normals for top 100 ranks