Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by joumasepoes View Post
    by this logic the staff from illidan should have been reserved for locks. seeing that its basically a stretched felpuppy. i think the point is being able to use it at all. pures have not had a usable legendary since classic (atiesh). we all helped u guys get ur sulphuras', thunderfuries, warglaives, shadowmournes, sunwell bows and val anyrs. its our turn now.
    Oh, well if you want to play that game, Warlocks got a DPS Caster legendary already since they had Atiesh, and Shadow Priests have never had one, since both their legendaries were for healing. So it's OUR turn now, not yours, and they should put on a class restriction not allowing Mages or Warlocks to roll on it. Following your logic, of course.

Or people can get over this pathetic competition and whining, stop being selfish and deal with the fact that they are possibly not going to be guaranteed to get this item at first if hybrids have higher attentance and play better than them. The same way hybrids are not guaranteed to get it over pure DPS classes. Oh no, it's fair, boo hoo!
    Last edited by Abandon; 2011-03-03 at 09:07 PM.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

cause your a hybrid and nobody cares about you go back to being a utility and let a pure caster have it
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

It is a staff with the shape of a mace and length of an offhand. Harry Potter's Nimbus 2000 looks better than this, if it is enchanted of course.
    Any nerf to any class or spec in any way is a nerf to your raid. So if you PvE, stop your self-righteous remarks and silly arguments. Think for your raid, not yourself.

I would fall out of my chair laughing if they were just screwing with people and once it was fully made it was some sort of bear tanking staff.

Quote Originally Posted by helic View Post
    I would fall out of my chair laughing if they were just screwing with people and once it was fully made it was some sort of bear tanking staff.
    That would be pretty funny... also /sadface

15+ Year Old Account
    Quit trying to start flame wars over items we don't even know the stats of.

Locked.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines