Cataclysm raid progression order

First off I apologize if this thread has already been made, did a search and couldn't find anything.

Anyways my raid leader in my guild is set on doing only BWD untill we have it completed and on farm. A guildie and I recently pugged BoT and saw how easy the first two fights were and thought to myself "why aren't WE doing this?!".

So my question is this, is there a rough order of difficulty to each raid?(BH being the obviously easiest). From my understanding most guilds jump around from boss to boss in different raids to progress. If there is a website or someone who can point me in a general direction for my answer it would be much appreciated.

BoT is definitley easier than BWD. Most guilds I have seen have downed Cho'gall pretty early on, some even before they downed a single boss in BWD. That is not to say that some bosses in BWD aren't easy, but it is 6 fights compared to 4, with Nefarian being the hardest fight of this tier (hardmodes excluded). I am not sure where TotFW compares to BoT, but it doesn't have the greatest loot anyways

Yes, where Aleysia directed you. So certainly only doing BWD until you have it on farm would be an awful idea seeing as how there are other easy encounters which will end up giving your raid better gear so as to actually beat Nefarian seeing as he's the one you guys have your eyes on.

Thanks for the reply.

This pretty much confirms what I was thinking. Unfortunately I am not the raid leader but him and I will be having a discussion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Link shown above. Please continue the conversation in that thread. Good luck!