Deleted

Heroic Progression Order

Hi everyone,

our 10 man guild is at 4/13 HC with Halfus, Chimaeron, Maloriak and Atramedes down. What do you think: which boss should we be attempting next? Magmaw, Omnitron, Conclave or some of the bosses in BoT?

All suggestions are appreciated.

Corbomite i may not be the most adviced to council as my guild is 3/12H 25. We have maloriak yet to catch with you.
    BUT between Magmaw, Conclave and Omnitron i'd chose magmaw. Reason is he drops heroic tier tokens and helps your team gearing up faster.
    After that i'd go to Omnitron, which doesn't seem too hard, specially for a team that defeated atramedes maloriak etc.
    Since it's 10man i'd go conclave of wind and al'akir after omnitrom because they're ok to do in 10man while valiona and twilight council seem to be a bit harder.
    My two cents

Deleted
    Magmaw or Conclave , ODS can be really bad fuck-up if you get bad combo.

I would say go for conclave, then ODS, then magmaw, then V&T, then nef/al akir, then chogall, then sinestra. The last 4 are about equally difficult, so you could try for any depending on your raid makeup.
    Cheers

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Conclave > Magmaw > ODS > Al'Akir > Council > Nef > V&T > Cho'gall > Sinestra.

Cho'gall and Sinestra are far and away more difficult then anything else. Council/Nef are pretty similar, with V&T being slightly harder then them. Magmaw gives better loot then ODS, but both are the same difficulty, and Conclave is the easiest of the bunch you have left.
    Last edited by MAGAmobile; 2011-03-03 at 11:26 PM.

Conclave then magmaw for sure.

Deleted
    Thank you a lot!

Deleted
    To be honest council isn't that hard anymore compared to what it is in 25man but as the previous people have said several bosses have their reasons to be higher on the priority list. Conclave is for sure your next stop since it's very similar to normal with a couple of new abilities. Then I would too go Magmaw.

Deleted
    we done ods and then magmaw, for some reason we just cant do conclave with our setup, but back we go 2moro :P

---------- Post added 2011-03-04 at 12:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Netherfall View Post
    Conclave > Magmaw > ODS > Al'Akir > Council > Nef > V&T > Cho'gall > Sinestra.

Cho'gall and Sinestra are far and away more difficult then anything else. Council/Nef are pretty similar, with V&T being slightly harder then them. Magmaw gives better loot then ODS, but both are the same difficulty, and Conclave is the easiest of the bunch you have left.
    we haven't tried V&T yet but does anyone know how much the fixes to the fight a few days ago have helped to bring these guys down?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's still rng based somewhat, but it's killable. That's all that matters.