The procedure entry point Ddentry10 could not be located in...

I have recently formatted my HDD and re-installed WoW, since then i am having troubles with this error message 'The procedure entry point Ddentry10 could not be located in the dynamic link library DDRAW.dll'. Okay so i've searched around a fair bit and noticed many others that have had this problem before, but nowhere explains how this can be resolved. Previously i got an error message about a d3d9.dll error, i downloaded this file and now that error message has gone i get this one instead. Any help is appreciated. Here is the information you may need to help me:

From the System Tab
    - Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 1 (2600.xpsp1.020828-1920)
    - Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz (2 CPUs)
    - Memory: 1526MB RAM
    - DirectX 8.1 (4.08.01.0810)
    Display Tab
    - Intel(R) 82945G Express Chipset Family (so bad it makes you want to poke your eyes out with gnomes)
    - DDI Version: 8 (or higher)
    - Driver Date/Size: 4/5/2005 13:38:44, 38014 bytes

If i've missed anything you may need, let me know. Many thanks. I would also like to note this is my first post, ever, so if i've done this in the wrong part of the forums etc, apologies.

Your eye-pokingly magnificent integrated graphics is known to cause problems with DirectX9, that's why the errors. Only way to fix it without buying a real graphics card (recommended) is finding old/new enough drivers for it that are slightly less problematic.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Okay thanks for your comment, obviously upgrading would be the first thing i would do if i were in the financial position to do so, i have searched for endless hours to find a newer driver for the integrated graphics i have but i really can't find anything. You think possibly older drivers would be an option? As it is fairly old as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycosis93 View Post
    i have searched for endless hours to find a newer driver for the integrated graphics i have but i really can't find anything. You think possibly older drivers would be an option? As it is fairly old as it is.
    In my own old laptop with Intel GMA graphics the latest drivers downloaded directly from Intel caused WoW to crash immediately (can't remember exact error message anymore) but when I installed back the 2 years older drivers from OEM (Fujitsu-Siemens) the game started working again. Sure it's not playable on laptop that old, but it at least works when I downgraded the drivers by few years. There are few reports around when I googled for the problem that older drivers might work better than newer, but it can be really picky.

First thing to do is that you need to figure out exactly what motherboard you have, and try to download drivers from the manufacturer's page. If it fails, google for forum posts that might say "version x worked for me" and try that exact version, even better if download link is provided in the post.

... And the very first thing to do is run Windows Update page until there are no more incoming patches available. You're currently on SP1, and SP3's been out for few years, meaning your OS is very badly outdated. Then make sure you have latest DirectX installed on your computer and after doing all possible updates to OS you can start troubleshooting the display drivers.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Thanks again, i'll start searching for the manufacturers drivers...
    Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    And the very first thing to do is run Windows Update page until there are no more incoming patches available. You're currently on SP1, and SP3's been out for few years, meaning your OS is very badly outdated.
    There is a reason why it's only at SP1, i have windows update turned off for a certain reason, therefore not allowing me to update further, which would make this a lot easier i think