Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Woot...Seed of Corruption Buff

naiiiiizz...bring on the one button aoe

10+ Year Old Account
    My Warlock is happy.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

problem is its to much mana consuming atm

10+ Year Old Account
    i think to myself, wow what a useless buff, then i think again.....least its not a nerf.....
    doh my god....

"don't look back, it's a trap, it a fact, it's a booby trap booby trap" - The Dickies

Quote Originally Posted by Krunklock View Post
    bring on the one button aoe
    Warlocks have always used one button for AOE, since vanilla. This will have no impact on that.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Warlocks have always used one button for AOE, since vanilla. This will have no impact on that.
    Immo aura, hellfire, shadowflame, hand of guldan, and Felstorm all want to have a word with you.

its not really usable right now ... every 3 casts or so of it, have to cast one life tap. so even if they double the dmg from it, it still will be low dps comparing for example to demo aoe.
    BETA CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by neubs986 View Post
    Immo aura, hellfire, shadowflame, hand of guldan, and Felstorm all want to have a word with you.
    Fuck, I forgot about demo.

But again, this wont really change anything. I cant see demo locks using seed. Is anyone running the numbers?
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Fuck, I forgot about demo.

But again, this wont really change anything. I cant see demo locks using seed. Is anyone running the numbers?

Just wait for gherkin. =p

But woohoo! More buffs. I am very excited about this patch.

Meh, they need to lower the mana cost first.

Yep, lower mana cost of Seed and faster ticks of RoF, we doesnt need only buff AoE, but fix it.

Now to just see some changes to dispell protection and the addition of it to immo, and I'll be a happy camper.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    problem is its to much mana consuming atm
    Felpuppy Mana Feed buff says hi.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanhar View Post
    If you AoE with seeds, you will spam them, mana feed cant regen 100% mana in cca 6 seconds.

So basically, what you're asking for is the ability to AoE like there's no tomorrow and remain at 100% mana?

10+ Year Old Account
    cause we can't already turn HP into Mana. Let the healers deal with it I say! (my mains a healer and I support warlock lifetap spam if this damage buff makes SoC rape.)
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by neubs986 View Post
    Hand of Guldan is no AoE damage. While we on it, u forgot bane of havoc, shadowfury, sb: seed of corruption, whiplash, demon leap, felcleave,..

Demo won't ever use seed of corruption due it being waay to expensive to spam. Hellfire does about equal damage, is usable while moving, is channeled and has a better range. With Soc it may happen u simply can't hit some mobs that r to far from each other while u can with hellfire.

The best thing to do (even if you are affliction) is Soulburn-Seed of Corruption, Shadowflame and Rain of Fire. I found that its the most mana efficient way to do aoe as affliction.

And i also found that you can have 100 targets and corruption will still do the same damage

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morogoth View Post
    The best thing to do (even if you are affliction) is Soulburn-Seed of Corruption, Shadowflame and Rain of Fire. I found that its the most mana efficient way to do aoe as affliction.
    I'm not really sure but doesn't seed of corruption scale with mastery? It is indeed more mana efficient to RoF but I'm pretty sure that SoC + lifetapping does better aoe then channeling RoF.

Quote Originally Posted by Morogoth View Post
    And i also found that you can have 100 targets and corruption will still do the same damage
    Thats because corruption is single target damage. Single target damage is not hurt by the AoE limitations.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanhar View Post
    go to ptr, spec for mana feed, and try to aoe, please.. then come back here and edit your clueless post.
    BETA CLUB