Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I honestly love how defensive people get about WoW.

Some dude posts a tongue-in-cheek thread, including fairly funny pictures, and immediately gets trolled for it.

You people have proved to actually be funnier than the OP.

Of course, you've also proved how sad you actually are.

Kudos OP, thread was good!

The pictures is pretty much shows what blizzard is doing, is it me or only ppl who quits can see how wow is that bad. I have moved (even forced) my friends to quit wow and play other games..(atm im playing minecraft with them) I really want to see wow's population to drop...oh wait no..wow keeps the trolls and the kids in cages.

You are sociopathic if you believe you are the reason Blizzard exists. I'm so sick of people taking time to QQ in a thread about the apparent lack of "me, mine and not yours" mentality towards the game. The game does not revolve around you, nor does it exist to better your life. You know, I remember a time when nerds were vilified and had to band together in solidarity; now, the problem is that they assume this is their territory, their world, their game, and thusly treat others like the proverbial "Jock vs. Nerd"--went from a lack of self-esteem to stroking ego after ego after self-validated ego. Go read a goddamn book then. Learn to better yourself instead of making useless QQ threads. Learn a Craft that isn't about War. Understand you are not the epicenter of the world. Your mother, therapist, T.V. personality may say otherwise, but you are indeed not a unique snowflake. The quicker you realize this, the cleaner these forums will become I'd imagine.

If you don't like it, don't play it. I don't "need" to hear your opinion. Simple.
    "Angle of incidence equals angle of reflectance. Meaning, if you can see them, they can see you. Use the environment around you. Free yourself from the tyranny of eye-level!"--Roger Dodger i also play the git-box
    Poke THIS Robot--it's a link to MY MUSIC!--

10+ Year Old Account
    This is awesome. I liked that comparison. I wanna play Old-School Mario too!

Anyways, I am paying Blizzard because I like the game.
    And of all the things you can complain about you pick ZA/ZG. That's fair, yes. But the thing is, this is one re-do. One re-hash of old content.
    If it were say, Karazhan that was re-done, people wouldn't complain...or they would. But many would rejoice.

Many people did rejoice when they picked to re-do ZA/ZG. I am a veteran player and I am happy they did.
    I played PTR and I like the changes. I like the new encounters. I liked the storyline and all that jazz. Have you even played on the PTR recently? There are new bosses in ZA and ZG. I was even lost and confused as to what to do during boss fights because they were new.

The point is, you don't even know how the Firelands is going to be like and you're accusing Blizzard of being lazy because they decided to re-do a couple of old encounters. Oh please. It's one of their best decisions imo.

To echo the sentiments of most people, in the same way I react to people who complain about violence and sex on television and in films, don't watch what you don't like.
    That way, if you're in the majority, whatever you don't like will stop. If you're not, then you haven't impacted upon those who are.
    It's just too bad for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebonj View Post

Some dude posts a tongue-in-cheek thread, including fairly funny pictures, and immediately gets trolled for it.

I agree, they are all sad little kids. I suggest u all that you quit wow and u will realize u wasted ur time with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopard View Post
    Actually the pics are funny.
    this. i giggled.

edit: now i'm gonna grab my old nintendo...

Quote Originally Posted by Qwell View Post
    You are sociopathic if you believe you are the reason Blizzard exists. I'm so sick of people taking time to QQ in a thread about the apparent lack of "me, mine and not yours" mentality towards the game. The game does not revolve around you, nor does it exist to better your life. You know, I remember a time when nerds were vilified and had to band together in solidarity; now, the problem is that they assume this is their territory, their world, their game, and thusly treat others like the proverbial "Jock vs. Nerd"--went from a lack of self-esteem to stroking ego after ego after self-validated ego. Go read a goddamn book then. Learn to better yourself instead of making useless QQ threads. Learn a Craft that isn't about War. Understand you are not the epicenter of the world. Your mother, therapist, T.V. personality may say otherwise, but you are indeed not a unique snowflake. The quicker you realize this, the cleaner these forums will become I'd imagine.

If you don't like it, don't play it. I don't "need" to hear your opinion. Simple.
    I love the irony in these kind of posts.

Deleted
    Awesome comparison with the SMB Bowser encounters.

How many boss mechanics/abilities in Cataclysm are actually new? Most stuff has been done a dozen times already. I don't blame Blizzard, at this point it would be impossible to come up with completely new stuff for every boss. That also means a content patch with just old instances with "new" boss encounters doesn't really cut as far as I'm concerned.

Deleted
    Well Mario pics are totally truth.

BUT i think you should not hate blizz for what they are doing. You should learn from them. Their marketing is insane. Check it out yourself, make a post about how there's a lackluster of content and you will get bombed by:

"OMFG U FAG? 3000 NEW QUESTS!" - ignoring the fact that only about ~1k quests will be used for leveling and doing crap past 80.
    "OMFG REvAMPZORED ZONES!" - yay, nice - new old content!

I REALLY admire blizz as a company, they manage to milk down the money so well and with so little effort.

So instead of hating, go make a team and start studying codding, modeling, texturing, sound & music making. Use the knowledge you gathered from blizz games and blue lawyer posts to milk down the suckaz!

P.S. Handhelds are good market to sprout it. Shitloads of suckaz there.

Deleted
    It's good that we see ppl qqing here because: QQ = Quit (most of the times), so Quit = Less ppl, less ppl = less dumbs, less dumbs = better community..

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grishnok View Post
    It seems the quality of games has drastically gone down in recent years, especially game content being made by a monster of a company such as Blizzard which for the longest time was known for its high quality products.

What makes me more sick than this though, is the fact that so many people get suckered in and pay monthly for this garbage. The latest info about 4.1 and 4.2 is further proof of their laziness and general "we dont care we are gods" attitude. I mean so many bosses in cata are bosses that were already killed and somehow came back... yes even in ZG/ZA. Just look at the BFF report and youll see a lot of the bosses are the EXACT same guys we killed before with new abilities. So my question to you is would you pay for this crap if it was in any other game? Example of what wow has become:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Next:

Next:

And Finally:

Would you be paying monthly fees and buying each new level? No.. the only difference here is Mario you only bought once and the graphics.
    Then quit, please do, because no one cares for such a biased opinion. Personally, I had taken a 2 1/2 months break, so I need to get back raiding, which means I loved this change, but I can understand why people would be pissed. Also, I watches the ZG video from BlueXephos and it's awesome, so quit, and let us enjoy the game. Or maybe grow up, and you'll know what an opinion is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwell View Post

The OP intended it to be tongue-in-cheek I believe.

Go misunderstand elsewhere.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolman View Post
    I agree, they are all sad little kids. I suggest u all that you quit wow and u will realize u wasted ur time with it.
    Then what are you doing on this forums? Go ahead, give me a serious answer please. And to Lebonj, the OP is not funny already, because if you actually read the post, you'd realize it's a "WoW is shite, why do you keep playing?" thread, and frankly, they are useless already. Noticed how all the people who hate on WoW have newly created accounts... Why is that?

Nevermind Lolman, I searched your post history and found this: "Troll" should be banned..for childrens...not for us who are Adults. - Why should you be exempt from getting a Minor Spam infraction just because you are an "adult" (If I might add, you sound like a 15 year old, but that's maybe because of your attitude), that's right, you shouldn't.
    Last edited by JohnnyTKF; 2011-03-04 at 06:48 PM.

As QQ topics are bound to happen I really do hope to see them like this one. So hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebonj View Post

Exactly this ! These WoW fanboys can't accept anything against the game, even if its the ugly truth, lol. @ OP, that was brilliantly put man, awesome job, it perfectly shows how stupid it all is.
    OOM: Out Of Mobs: Healer wants you to pull.
    MB: More Battle: Healer wants you to pull.
    AFK: Attack Fight Kill: Healer wants you to pull.
    WTF: Way To Fight: Healer is congratulating you for pulling.

Take my advice.......I don't use it. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    It's a shame there is no way to stop paying and no longer play the game if you are unhappy with it. the fact that Blizzard are FORCING us to pay for this game even if we don't enjoy it is the worse part.
    Holy shit for a second I almost didn't catch the sarcasm, my hat to you good sir.

/bravo
    PS.I'm not trying to sound clever or sarcastic i legitimately thought you were stupid for a second.

"Man is free the moment he wishes to be."-Voltaire

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTKF View Post
    Then what are you doing on this forums? Go ahead, give me a serious answer please. And to Lebonj, the OP is not funny already, because if you actually read the post, you'd realize it's a "WoW is shite, why do you keep playing?" thread, and frankly, they are useless already. Noticed how all the people who hate on WoW have newly created accounts... Why is that?
    Mate, do you HONESTLY... HONESTLY, believe he would have made a thread that WASN'T tongue-in-cheek with THOSE pictures?

Pictures have comedy value, and the text sounds serious. That's tongue-in-cheek to me, don't troll just because you didn't get it.

This is probably the neatest thread created in months.

Grats OP. And I'm sure it was made in jest but what makes it even funnier is how much truth there actually is to it.

Grats to you sir. Grats!

Nice pics.
    Terrible post.

Quit pls. Saying tha vanilla/tbc mechanics were the same mechanics we have now it's simply. not. true.