Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    How the hell are you supposed to get behind bowser if there's that low hanging wall and those spike things flying through the air? That looks goddamn hard!

Make Hardmodes like this Blizz!
    Kind of why vigilantism isn't a policy to be proud of. It's rather like trying to solve a rat problem by beating them to death with a live cobra.

I always lol at troll like this guy that create thread.. Its almost sure that he play RIFT. Ppl will always qq over something its so anoying. If you dont like game, stop playing and leave others to play as well ffs.
    Loved by Few, Hated by Many, Respected by All

It's a shame there is no way to stop paying and no longer play the game if you are unhappy with it. the fact that Blizzard are FORCING us to pay for this game even if we don't enjoy it is the worse part.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol funny pictures :P

10+ Year Old Account
    need a tissue for your QQ? jesus its not like wev NEVER seen a thread like this before..... if your not happy quit the game and move on to something else.

problem sovled

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaowdruid View Post
    So people think there are too many recycled mechanics in WoW, yet the God of War series is hailed as a masterpiece when every single encounter is OH DEAR CHRIST, HIT ONE OF 4 BUTTONS WHEN THEY POP UP ON THE SCREEN! And I like God of War (Though I prefer Devil May Cry as far as the genre is concerned) but I don't understand why people get their panties all up in a bunch for Blizzard reusing mechanics that worked.
    I guess some people want Blizzard to reinvent the game with every patch. But if you look at how much the game has evolved since Vanilla you can clearly see how much Blizzard learned in terms of quest design, raid design and mechanics etc.
    Still people say Vanilla was more fun, because of nostalgic feelings. But if you actually look at the bosses, they had the most boring mechanics. Especially 5-man bosses: auto-hit... auto-hit.... auto-hit

Quote Originally Posted by Grishnok View Post
    It seems the quality of games has drastically gone down in recent years, especially game content being made by a monster of a company such as Blizzard which for the longest time was known for its high quality products.

What makes me more sick than this though, is the fact that so many people get suckered in and pay monthly for this garbage. The latest info about 4.1 and 4.2 is further proof of their laziness and general "we dont care we are gods" attitude. I mean so many bosses in cata are bosses that were already killed and somehow came back... yes even in ZG/ZA. Just look at the BFF report and youll see a lot of the bosses are the EXACT same guys we killed before with new abilities. So my question to you is would you pay for this crap if it was in any other game? Example of what wow has become.

I would like an example outside of Ony/Nef of bosses(raid bosses) that we have already killed. Heres something else, lets give Ony and Nef new names...would you complain? It is nothing like the original encounter/s outside of skellies in the fight.

This was a poorly executed attempt at sharing some funny pics. Next time do it with less of a whiny intro and make it as funny as the pics themselves and it'll work out better.
    Last edited by Appletini; 2011-03-04 at 07:16 PM.

/combat log
    Forum troll was hit with sarcasm [critical]
    Forum troll was counter trolled with non witty remaks
    Forum troll has died

The pictures made me lol.

Your whiny little bitch attitude makes me want to tell you:
    STFU and quit, then GTFO these forums. You won't be missed. kthxbai

There is no reason for an new raid in 4.1, most people havent even seen all the raid content thats out now, thats also not counting heroic modes. I could are a less how many times I fight a boss if the event is different and challenging. Blizz has done a good job with this expac, if you dont agree then try something else out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grishnok View Post
    It seems the quality of games has drastically gone down in recent years, especially game content being made by a monster of a company such as Blizzard which for the longest time was known for its high quality products.

What makes me more sick than this though, is the fact that so many people get suckered in and pay monthly for this garbage. The latest info about 4.1 and 4.2 is further proof of their laziness and general "we dont care we are gods" attitude. I mean so many bosses in cata are bosses that were already killed and somehow came back... yes even in ZG/ZA. Just look at the BFF report and youll see a lot of the bosses are the EXACT same guys we killed before with new abilities. So my question to you is would you pay for this crap if it was in any other game? Example of what wow has become:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Next:

Next:

And Finally:

Would you be paying monthly fees and buying each new level? No.. the only difference here is Mario you only bought once and the graphics.
    I rofled so hard. I love this. I also like all the fanboys raging in this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntic View Post
    Holy shit I want to play hard mode Bowser.
    Absolutely this.

Your just quiting because you found the princess and she told you to quit.

Deleted
    Ok, you show us how you would reinvent raiding after 11 tiers of content over 6 years? So they revamped old content, that's the whole point of this entire expansion.

Also, WoW is very distinct. It revolves around certain themes and mechanics. Throw in something totally different, say for instance mounted combat on dragons, and everyone hates it! Oculus had to be nerfed and give extra bonus loot to stop players insta-quiting when it came up as the random HC. They can't suddenly come up with brand new whacky mechanics for the sake of being different. It's something that has to fit in with the lore, themes and mechanics and has to make sense.

People play WoW because its WoW, not because it changes into something totally different from 1 raid tier to the next. To be honest I knew there would be endless QQ about ZG and ZA being renovated, but they may as well do something with 'dead' content.

And GZ for comparing an MMO to a Mario game. Most convincing argument. Ever.

I'd use another example of a Blizzard game that's recycled and re-hashed.

SC1 ---> SC2

Same game, now with updated graphics.

I appreciate that this QQ was made in a funny way.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The pictures made me lol.

Your whiny little bitch attitude makes me want to tell you:
    STFU and quit, then GTFO these forums. You won't be missed. kthxbai
    Woah man I agree that the kids trolling and being bad at it with his QQ but dang that was harsh.

+1 for awesome post.
    -99 for topic of said post.

I don't get know why people complain about redone content. Because in most story lines, the bad guy never comes back or the heroes never revisit some place. How is WoW lore different than any fantasy book series / epic story / movie?

10+ Year Old Account
    insert generic reply on how no one cares because this forum is for people who like the game
    right on!
    :P

---------- Post added 2011-03-04 at 10:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by helic View Post
    Woah man I agree that the kids trolling and being bad at it with his QQ but dang that was harsh.
    not harsh enough more like it.
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by ripponesan View Post
    In terms of logic this is a really bad change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwy Maverick View Post
    In terms of logic, nobody fights elves and werewolves in lumber mills.