[Music] Worst Music Video Ever?!

I highly suggest you turn your screen brightness and contrast WAY down before viewing this. Most of my guild got headaches after watching this :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAfFfqiYLp0

It's All of the Lights by Kanye West, possibly the dumbest video in the history of the world. The last 10 seconds consists of what must puerly just be a last ditch attempt to cause an epileptic attack in someone, serving no real purpose. Not only is the video terribly shot, every scene features very bright flashing lights of various different intense colors, it's quite ridiculous.

What I don't get, is how someone can have been as stupid enough to make this, what I don't get even more, is how no one saw this before it was released and thought "... hang on a minute, I'm foaming at the mouth here, that's not normal." - perhaps they were all too busy having fits to stop it.

Deleted
    Wow, that is truly the most painful thing I have ever experienced in my life. EVER! *Eyeballs burn away*

What I love even more about it,
    Is that it even openly states that "This music video could possibly kill you if you watch it."

Really?

I didn't notice that in the warning, I wasn't reading it to be honest, I didn't exactly go back for a second shot either :P

But still, any warning for such a thing doesn't justify it. The warning, from my understanding was only added after it had been released and people had already been having fits over it, which is just mad. :P

I guess common sense isn't as common as it's name implies.

That video was in the ark in raiders of the lost ark http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3ythpzsu18

15+ Year Old Account
    It warns you that it can be bad.The song is named All Of The Lights, what could you expect?Just one shiny bright lights?NO you get ALL OF THE LIGHTS!
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Oh that's my point entirely.

The fact that they had the foresight to even know ahead that this music video would most likely only have a damaging effect is horrible.
    I couldn't even watch it past 30 seconds of the actual song start. My eyes were literally killing me at that point.

Oh well;
    Just yet another D-Bag move on Kanye's behalf.

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe they had a eplic pesron to watch it?Idk,it is better to label it before had and not get sued then not label it then kill someone.Maybe it was targeted to make people sick?Maybe it is a way of showing the music and how he felt at that time.If you wanted to get something with lights in it,you got what you payed for.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose