[A] <Flux Capacitor> on Medivh is recruiting for 10m

<Flux Capacitor> is a Alliance Casual Raid guild on Medivh-US and we're currently recruiting any class and level (preferred 100). The guild has been around since the dawn of WoW, as well as many of its members. We're a casual group of people consisting of friends and co-workers.

We're looking for people that are PATIENT, MATURE, DEDICATED, who want to HAVE FUN, PROGRESS, and SOCIALIZE. Loyalty and reliability are important to progress along guild ranks.

Raid Progression:
    Highmaul - 6/7N & 2/7H | Blackrock Foundry - 6/10N

If you're looking for an easy going guild with well-informed, helpful people, then this is the place for you.

NOTE: The guild functions on WEST COAST time. Raids will start ~7:00PM PST (~10:00PM Server) on Tuesdays and Wednesdays

Our current raid comp is:
    Tanks: Paladin, Warrior
    Healers: Paladin, (Monk), (Priest), (Paladin#2)
    DPS: Rogue, Warlock, Priest, Hunter, (Warlock#2), Druid, (Warrior)
    () = Not always able to make it every raid night

If you think your class or your fun loving personality could complement ours, please feel free to shoot anyone in the guild a /tell also feel free to post here your information and send Tiberium and/or Wertyda an ingame mail.

Possible people to contact: Tiberium, Wertyda, Everlone/Motley, Broome

Currently looking for but not restricted to:
    Mage
    Hunter
    Druid (heals)
    Warrior (dps)
    Shaman (dps or heals)
    Death Knight (dps)

Keep in mind that we're casual and like to have fun. If you're an inpatient person that can't stand some wipes or possibly getting stuck on a boss...please do not apply.

FOR CHEESE AND GLORY! (sorry inside joke!)
    Last edited by TbouncerT; 2015-03-26 at 05:46 PM.

"My memory... since when? If everything is a dream, don't wake me." -Cloud Strife, Final Fantasy VII

We are still accepting new members, but....

We are interested in (for raiding purposes):

1-2 Healers (Shaman, Priest, and/or Monk)

"My memory... since when? If everything is a dream, don't wake me." -Cloud Strife, Final Fantasy VII

We are still accepting new members, but....

We are interested in a few more people (about 4) to fill our 10m group. We lost a few to server transfers.

We're looking for some more dps. We're interested in: DK, Rogue, Hunter, Warrior, Shaman.

We're currently 2/12. We're a casual raiding guild that are only looking for people that like to have fun, don't mind wiping/slow progression, like helping others, etc. We're here to have fun.
    Last edited by TbouncerT; 2013-04-18 at 10:23 PM.

Currently in the need for 1-2 Healers and 1-3 DPS. We're shooting for a 13-15m group.
    Last edited by TbouncerT; 2015-03-18 at 05:12 PM.

Updated Composition and Progression.

We're still looking for Healers and DPS