Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Thanks for all the replies.
    We tried with 2 healers on Cho'gal , but this lead to random deaths with mind control on healers at aoe heavy times , what we did was switch to a new 3'rd healer (wasn't spectacular but ok) and the healer replaced improved his alt 's gear and he replaced the lowest dps we had last week , and after one 2% wipe and another 1% wipe(both because ppl entered phase 2 with too much corruption , so they took unhealable dmg by the end) we finaly downed cho'gal(6 'th try of the night).
    Nefarian coming this week , hoping hes not that much harder then cho'gal witch pushed our dps , and even healers (in phase 2) to the limits

We are doing all fights on 3 healers in our 10man team. We killed cho gall on our 3rd try ever, dps requirements isn't really hard on normal modes. You should have no problems unless you have really bad performing dps (and i mean really bad).

Nefarian coming this week , hoping hes not that much harder then cho'gal witch pushed our dps , and even healers (in phase 2) to the limits
    Sorry to disappoint you, he's a lot harder. Cho gall is the easiest out of 3 end-instance bosses. We needed 3 tries on cho gall and around 160 on Nefarian.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Sorry to disappoint you, he's a lot harder. Cho gall is the easiest out of 3 end-instance bosses. We needed 3 tries on cho gall and around 160 on Nefarian.
    oh my =(

I was hoping nef would be the easier one, we currently have all normal bosses down besides the three end bosses and council. Was hoping to just work on nef and then put more effort into doing cho'gall.

But anyway, in response to the op, we use three healers at the moment, that might change once we get more bosses on farm, but a lot of the people that raid with us have just joined a few weeks ago so we have only really started progression in feb. I really dont think we will have a healer go deeps though... if anything i'll probably just go disc/smite spec if there isnt too much healing needed.

We have been using 3 healers in 10 man non-heroics. Holy pally, Disc priest, and a druid. I'm a Spriest as well, so there is some minor VE heals in there also. Our biggest struggles are on Chimaeron sometimes just for AE healing, but we haven't tackeled Cho'gall or Nef yet. Starting on Cho'gall tonight!

Deleted
    We have 3 healers, Priest holy/disc, holy pally, resto druid. We have the druid go rest on fights like Atramedes and what not, and i go holy for things like valiona. ( Im a pally. )

10+ Year Old Account
    We 2 heal everything with the exception of Nef and some heroics (like halfus and chimareon)

Tanks - Pally/DK
    DPS - Rogue, Ret, hunter, SP, Mage, Boomkin
    Heals - Pally/Priest

Deleted
    It almost always depends on encounter. Some need 2, some 3 healers. Just get 1 healer that has a dps offspec (or healer offspec even) to go heal for those fights that need 3 healers.

2 healers on every normal modes. resto druid/holy paladin, and we are using a disc priest too as 3rd healer on hardmodes for most of the bosses.

p.s: we were also using 2 healers when we just started raiding after farming the hcs on very early days of catac. But nowadays with hc gear 2 man healing normal modes are just piss easy.
    For chimerion we have a feral druid + shadow priest who can pop aoe healing abilities when we need it.