Page 1 of 3
LastLast

I think I am Schizophrenic?

Hello there forum, I have a problem on my hands.
    Since I was a child I have always talked to imaginary people. This didn't seem that much of a problem to my parents since most kids had an imaginary friend. When I had moved from my parents house I had bought a cat. What an adorable way to start my new life huh? Well since then I haven't grown to realize the problem I have been having. My cat seemed to take on a personality of his own. How real it felt to come home to piles of empty lasagna trays piled on the floor. The cat himself talking to his teddy bear I bought him seems so unbearably real.
    My question is how can I go about this? Am I really seeing my cat talk to things or am I just insane?

Talk to a phsycologist... its not the doctor who gives you medicine but the person who listens to you... should help.

Deleted
    what.. the.. fuck..

weird stuff

You should get a dog as well. Then Garfield... i mean your cat... will have someone to talk to.

Doubtful it's Schizophrenia, but then, I really only touched on the subject while at college. If you're really worried, take yourself down to your local shrink and get checked out.

In the mean time, how old are you and how would you rate your social behaviour growing up, honestly?
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Activi-T View Post
    You should get a dog as well. Then Garfield... i mean your cat... will have someone to talk to.
    This seems like a reasonable idea.

Here I thought I was going to be able to put my psych major to use. Instead I just got a bit of a giggle

Deleted
    It's a well known fact, that all animals can talk. They just avoid doing so in the presence of us humans. Your cat is probably just ignoring the rules and you should rat him out to the animal police. You'll most likely get a reward too.

I forsee your cat causing you a very troubled future.

Quote Originally Posted by detached View Post
    It's a well known fact, that all animals can talk. They just avoid doing so in the presence of us humans. Your cat is probably just ignoring the rules and you should rat him out to the animal police. You'll most likely get a reward too.
    maybe I can get some sort of compensation for the thousands I spent on lasagna

---------- Post added 2011-03-05 at 04:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    <Cartoons>
    OMG! My beloved cat! You can type! I'm not crazy after all!

*starts slow clap*

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post

What the... this is so depressing! I demand you go back to making me salivate over upcoming patch information!
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

MMO forums are the best place for this, indeed.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's mind boggling how people don't understand this. Look at the OP's name and picture. Read his story again.

If you still dont get it, look at boub's pic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

I cant believe how many of you just got trolled
    /sigh
    PS Garfield FTW

10+ Year Old Account
    epic thread?
    Originally Posted by Bashiok (Blue Tracker)
    And when you see them you'll be all like :O and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Originally Posted by Bashiok (Blue Tracker)
    CRAAAAWLING IIIIIIN MYYYYY SKIIIIIIIIN

Toasting in epic bread.

Deleted
    this just started to get way more interesting.

barely seen anything about garfield stuff on tv as much as i have seen heathcliffe (isidoro) on tv here on spain, and i still saw where the op was going instantly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jk-bUKoiGw
    Last edited by Rehea; 2011-03-05 at 11:50 PM.