LastLast
    Tbh I sense he is trolling.

*Slow Clap*

Well done.
    Gnome Pride!

15+ Year Old Account
    I wish I could have real conversations with my cat :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, im not schizophrenic and me neither.
    Quote Originally Posted by christschinwon
    these isolated tracks really do show the playing warts & all which is a good thing. I'd hate to think that my musical heros were machine like perfectionists. Steve Harris is & will always be just a cockney geezer who also happens to be a fucking great bass player!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maxtor View Post
    Well, im not schizophrenic and me neither.
    *WHAP*

That's dissociative identity disorder!

I bet Boub made this entire thread on a second account just to bring up the discussion of Garfield.

p.s Garfield minus Garfield is a disturbing comic

10+ Year Old Account
    Roasting in an epic shed.

I never knew garfield comics were so deep.
    "The truth, my goal."

It's your own mind. Do as you please.

If you find it causing trouble for you, then yes, perhaps you may want to consult a shrink.

Deleted
    oh hello john, nice

That's nothing! Ok, I used to run a small town fish store, and there was this cat(Why is it always cats!?!) that would come into my store and steal fish, and talk $*#@ to me! I thought it was normal, but when I mentioned the stress it was causing me to my doctor I was informed that it was indeed not normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Nah View Post
    *WHAP*

That's dissociative identity disorder!
    Correct, while Schizophrenics may believe they see people who do not exist and even talk to them, they will not take on other personalities or speak without knowing what they are saying (most of the time) although what they say may sound like gibberish to everyone else. Granted, based on their being on/off meds, their behavior will drastically shift and no two cases are identical although many share common themes.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

15+ Year Old Account
    Reopened for fun, but remember -- this isn't a place to get real medical advice!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    Reopened for fun, but remember -- this isn't a place to get real medical advice!
    I love you Mr rat guy....
    here we go again -.-

Epic thread. Hilarious that some people didn't get the reference right away.

10+ Year Old Account
    * slow clap*
    very well done

10+ Year Old Account
    I will admit that I didn't pay attention to the OPs avatar at first. but after reading the lasagna part, I knew something was up. I used to LOVE the comics and tv show as a kid.

You even got the rare "Boub appearance". I commend you Mr. Arbuckle.
    If you love / enjoy WoW in its current state, don't bother with my signature...with all due respect, its not for you. (note: I am happy and respectful though, of your enthrallment with WoW... if not a little envious!)
    My dirty little nefarious nautical profession secret - its where I go to get my fix

Quote Originally Posted by John Arbuckle View Post
    Hello there forum, I have a problem on my hands.
    Since I was a child I have always talked to imaginary people. This didn't seem that much of a problem to my parents since most kids had an imaginary friend. When I had moved from my parents house I had bought a cat. What an adorable way to start my new life huh? Well since then I haven't grown to realize the problem I have been having. My cat seemed to take on a personality of his own. How real it felt to come home to piles of empty lasagna trays piled on the floor. The cat himself talking to his teddy bear I bought him seems so unbearably real.
    My question is how can I go about this? Am I really seeing my cat talk to things or am I just insane?
    trolololololo

lol@people who don't get it

Quote Originally Posted by John Arbuckle View Post
    Hello there forum, I have a problem on my hands.
    Since I was a child I have always talked to imaginary people. This didn't seem that much of a problem to my parents since most kids had an imaginary friend. When I had moved from my parents house I had bought a cat. What an adorable way to start my new life huh? Well since then I haven't grown to realize the problem I have been having. My cat seemed to take on a personality of his own. How real it felt to come home to piles of empty lasagna trays piled on the floor. The cat himself talking to his teddy bear I bought him seems so unbearably real.
    My question is how can I go about this? Am I really seeing my cat talk to things or am I just insane?
    when you talk to yourself/your cat is it what you are thinking in your head that you are saying or saying something that you arn't thinking? If you are saying what you are just thinking this is actually perfectly normal most people do this when for example they are doing DIY by reinforcing what they are doing by saying it. This can extend to everyday things in some people but doesn't mean you have schizophrenia. If you are saying things you arn't thinking go see a psychologist.

P.S I know its a troll but hey thats my random fact for the day!

Deleted
    yeah, garfield sucks